swagofthe90s
music <3
User Info.
not as bad as i expected
sounds like something you'd hear on a tv drama
02:02 PM on 08/16/13
Greg
User Info.
I got bored and turned it off right about the time he started the chorus. it doesn't help that I'm pretty much done with Blink these days. I can't even listen to their old albums that I used to dearly love.

waiting for someone to say. "well, I guess that's growing up"
02:06 PM on 08/16/13
Jack Appleby
___
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
People are making this out to be worse than it is. It's nothing special but by no means bad or offensive. Sheesh.
This.
02:10 PM on 08/16/13
trevorshmevor
User Info.
People are making this out to be worse than it is. It's nothing special but by no means bad or offensive. Sheesh.

This, so much. It really isn't bad at all, there's just nothing that stands out about it.

On the other hand, the Cootie Catcher cover I just listened to actually was pretty bad. Dude should really not be flaunting that around.
02:14 PM on 08/16/13
KEB182
Pedestrian Verse
User Info.
This must be your first day on AbsolutePunk, because everything is arguable here.

Don't worry, once I start getting into pop-punk, I'll probably throw seven rehashed bands before Shone.
02:16 PM on 08/16/13
Greg
User Info.
This, so much. Its really isn't bad at all, there's just nothing that stands out about it.

One the other hand, the Cootie Catcher cover I just listened to actually was pretty bad. Dude should really not be flaunting that around.
seriously. the news posted cover was better than that. I didn't even get to the end of the first verse on that one.
02:16 PM on 08/16/13
Jack Appleby
___
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Oh, my mistake, guess you're just an ass then. My bad.
02:24 PM on 08/16/13
itaketoberlin
respect the process
User Info.
i mean, idk about it being new. ive been playing "dammit" on acoustic like that forever. I thought it was gonna have 3 part harmonies and sound like fleetwood mac. but anyways, I prefer the thin dark line cover.

02:27 PM on 08/16/13
Deborah Remus
Winnipegger
User Info.
Cool to see him featured. He's from Calgary so he's always touring through here every so often.
02:29 PM on 08/16/13
itaketoberlin
respect the process
User Info.
02:31 PM on 08/16/13
itaketoberlin
respect the process
User Info.
this kid knows whats up
02:39 PM on 08/16/13
KEB182
Pedestrian Verse
User Info.
Oh, my mistake, guess you're just an ass then. My bad.
So uncalled for man. This is why I don't post much on this site. Did I really offend you by saying I think Dammit is as close to a classic as we'll see from the pop punk genre? jeeeeesus.
02:41 PM on 08/16/13
slimfenix182
Registered Member
User Info.
This, so much. Its really isn't bad at all, there's just nothing that stands out about it.

One the other hand, the Cootie Catcher cover I just listened to actually was pretty bad. Dude should really not be flaunting that around.
I'm glad you said it so I didn't have to haha. That was bad. For me really you've succeeded if you've made a Dammit cover I can sit through. For being such a relatively simple song, the success rate of making a decent cover is abysmally low surprisingly.
02:57 PM on 08/16/13
The_Effort
User Info.
Eh didn't really dig this.

Gonna listen to the cootie catcher or whatever one later for funsies. Probably wont dig that either. We'll see.
03:16 PM on 08/16/13
Greg
User Info.
So uncalled for man. This is why I don't post much on this site. Did I really offend you by saying I think Dammit is as close to a classic as we'll see from the pop punk genre? jeeeeesus.
stuff like that is why I still come to this site after 10+ years.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos