Username
Password
Contest News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Contest
Inside AP.net

AP.net Contest: Riot Fest Toronto Ticket Giveaway

Posted by: Drew Beringer (08/20/13)
Riot Fest 2013 is rolling up into Toronto this weekend (August 24th and 25th) and we decided it would be fun to give away two pairs of two-day passes. Does that excite you? The two day festival will feature acts like The Replacements, A Day To Remember, Every Time I Die, Best Coast, and more. Details on how to win one of the pairs can be found in the replies. If you don't win, don't fret too much - you can still purchase single day tickets.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 32
11:25 AM on 08/20/13
Drew Beringer
Senior Editor - @drewberinger - Locked Groove
User Info.
Riot Fest Toronto Contest DetailsTo win one of the two pairs of two-day passes for Riot Fest Toronto, please tell me what band you're most excited to see and why. I will pick two winners by the end of the day. Good luck!

11:32 AM on 08/20/13
tbarkerfan182
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
One of the bands I most excited to see is Everytime I Die, and the one band that really stands out on the Saturday date. While I have never gotten to see them live, I've always heard good things about their live shows and that they are one of the better bands to see live, would love to see them at Riot Fest!
11:33 AM on 08/20/13
undonesweater93
Where are your friends tonight?
User Info.
I can't go, but god. Any chance to see the legendary Replacements would be fucking incredible.
11:39 AM on 08/20/13
DanManina
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Saturday.. Pierce The Veil. I've only seen them once, but when they perform King for a Day.. it's absolute madness!! Sunday I want to see the flatliners. They're toronto's greatest punk band and I love moshing to them!
11:40 AM on 08/20/13
mcbloom
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
To see Iggy and the Stooges, Dinosaur Jr., and Best Coast would be incredible.Why? because each one of them are freaking amazing and there all on the same bill...what?! Oh yeah then there is this ridiculously awesome band called the replacements reuniting for this show. Could this possibly be punk rock heaven? Hope I win!
11:40 AM on 08/20/13
itscameron
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Although I would extremely enjoy seeing Every Time I Die, Grade, The Replacements, Dinosaur Jr., and Single Mothers, the band I want to see the most is Iggy and the Stooges. I have never seen them live but have heard that they are still truly powerful live. Raw Power changed everything for me, so to experience that band live would be absolutely unreal.
11:59 AM on 08/20/13
riiley
User Info.
I'm most excited to see The Ghost Inside, Real Friends and of course, the much anticipated renunion of The Replacements! The Ghost Inside's lyrics helped me through such tough times and Real Friends are such a fun band to rock out to. In regards to The Replacements, their last show was in 1991 and even though I was only a little girl back then (barely 4 years old), I remember my much older cool cousins being so bummed out by it, so I was, too. Fast foward 23 years and they're reuniting in Toronto. It's just going to be a sick show and I'm dying to be a part of it all!
12:00 PM on 08/20/13
jetlagfrias
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
For me I wanna see Mayday Parade. There my favorite band ever. And to see them before they release their upcoming album would be so great.
12:00 PM on 08/20/13
kidsgotsass
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
It's almost damn near IMPOSSIBLE for me to just pick one band I'm most excited about haha
Mayday Parade, A Day To Remember, AND Pierce The Veil? That's like a dream tour right there! I've never really been to a full out concert (unless you count seeing Fall Out Boy at Much Music), so this would be a dream come true!
12:07 PM on 08/20/13
torajima
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
The Replacements. Their last show was the first show I ever attended...
12:11 PM on 08/20/13
brillntknitwit
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Seeing the Replacements play their first gig in "forever" would be bloody brilliant.
12:14 PM on 08/20/13
crownandanchors
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I'm excited to see Single Mothers because I'm available and looking. The band would be sweet to see as well!
01:19 PM on 08/20/13
vvader
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Although I love Iggy a chance to the see the Replacements would be amazing after all these years...I saw the last show they played in Toronto and would be stoked to see them again! My band used to cover Talent show but so many great songs it would be hard to pick just one
01:26 PM on 08/20/13
teenagerfromars
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
The Replacements are one of my very favourite bands, and the chance to see them live even once would just be pretty phenomenal and amazing and wonderful
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests