Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 24 of 24
10:44 AM on 08/22/13
irishcarbomb
Veara / Bradley
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I wish they'd just release this record already. Band has the potential to be sort of good, but their lack of activity is bummer.

Edit: nevermind, allegedly 9/24 it is. Cool.

Trust me when I say that putting out this record has been nothing short of an uphill battle. We've had some unfortunate things happen this year and us and Epitaph have been fighting to get this record out there. Luckily, everything has finally been falling into place for us and we will have details on everything soon.
11:15 AM on 08/22/13
slickdtc
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Loved the last album, loved the song off the Warped comp, and can't wait to hear this AND the whole new thing. Expecting huge things. Awesome they're getting radio time!
11:22 AM on 08/22/13
Coverbydesign
User Info.
I wish they would put up info about a pre order already
11:56 AM on 08/22/13
davidwalbrun
Registered Member
User Info.
no it's not topical that a local rock station in ga is playing a song - post something when there is actually something we can hear. you've annoyed the entire website

Actually no one was annoyed except your hard ass, lighten up
12:04 PM on 08/22/13
PerfectChaos337
User Info.
Trust me when I say that putting out this record has been nothing short of an uphill battle. We've had some unfortunate things happen this year and us and Epitaph have been fighting to get this record out there. Luckily, everything has finally been falling into place for us and we will have details on everything soon.

Hey Brad, hope my comment didn't come off as... caustic, ha. I genuinely dig your band a lot but it's been hard to get stoked, is all. Glad to hear you've got it all figured out though. Looking forward to hearing this.
12:24 PM on 08/22/13
irishcarbomb
Veara / Bradley
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Hey Brad, hope my comment didn't come off as... caustic, ha. I genuinely dig your band a lot but it's been hard to get stoked, is all. Glad to hear you've got it all figured out though. Looking forward to hearing this.

It didn't and I wasn't offended. Just speaking up about it so people don't think we've been wasting time for nothing. If it were 100% up to us the album would've been out at the beginning of the year and we would be touring non-stop. We just had a rough road with things out of our hands. Epitaph has been pushing and shoving to try and get this record out and it won't be much longer. So get ready!
09:10 PM on 08/22/13
anciar
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
If there's more urgent, pressing news elsewhere, shouldn't you be making shitty arguments and speculations there instead?

Also, great live band. Their bassist is one of my favorite performers.
who said there was more urgent news elsewhere? tool.
07:30 AM on 08/23/13
kevinjordan
This Wild Life - Kevin
User Info.
who said there was more urgent news elsewhere? tool.
You're right. Everyone is definitely agreeing with you in this thread. Do you check your quotes?
09:25 AM on 08/23/13
anciar
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
You're right. Everyone is definitely agreeing with you in this thread. Do you check your quotes?
haha go back to your first defense of "better news elsewhere" that one was killer

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos