AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
Saves the Day News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Saves the Day
Inside AP.net

Saves The Day Jamming "Can't Slow Down" From...

Posted by: Drew Beringer (08/23/13)
Save The Day tweeted out that the band just played Can't Slow Down (a record that just turned 15 years old) from front to back for the first time. Could they have just been doing it for fun or is this something that might pop up in a future show? Would you be stoked if the band busted out these stone-cold classics on tour? I'm sure we'll find out soon enough.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 50
11:03 AM on 08/23/13
popdisaster00
Two years is a long time to pretend
User Info.
That's awesome, but I'd be lying if I didn't say I'd rather see TBC played straight through.
11:04 AM on 08/23/13
Greg
User Info.
Honestly? I'd rather them keep playing long sets with songs from all their albums than play just one album and probably a shortened "normal" set from them.
11:05 AM on 08/23/13
SkyGrowsBigger
User Info.
I'm not sure this will be anything more than a one-off type thing but I'd settle for 3 or 4 songs from CSD making their way into the setlist for their fall tour
11:10 AM on 08/23/13
DevinDomino
FUCKyeah
User Info.
The record came out on my birthday and somewhere on my idealistic bucketlist, there's a bullet point that says I need to see this record played in full on my birthday.
11:12 AM on 08/23/13
Greg
User Info.
I'm not sure this will be anything more than a one-off type thing but I'd settle for 3 or 4 songs from CSD making their way into the setlist for their fall tour
yea, I'd be fine if they went to do a few special shows. but their fall headline tour is meant to be in support of the new album, right? so it would be weird for them to do it then. guess we'll have to wait and see.
11:15 AM on 08/23/13
timorous_me
http://www.PunksInVegas.com
User Info.
I'd kill to hear "Always Ten Feet Tall" and "Jodie" live again. CSD isn't my favorite STD album but there are some really great songs on it.
11:27 AM on 08/23/13
MaxRacer
Video Game Enthusiast
User Info.
gotta give out the love for saves the day
11:27 AM on 08/23/13
gonfreaks
User Info.
I'd prefer TBC or SWYA instead but it would still be pretty rad to see them play the whole record.
11:30 AM on 08/23/13
SkyGrowsBigger
User Info.
yea, I'd be fine if they went to do a few special shows. but their fall headline tour is meant to be in support of the new album, right? so it would be weird for them to do it then. guess we'll have to wait and see.
Yeah but I'm expecting a pretty extensive setlist for this tour so I'd be surprised if they didn't throw in some deeper cuts from their older records. Especially with Can't Slow Down turning 15 this year
11:38 AM on 08/23/13
dubey
trillest
User Info.
stone-cold classics tour pls
11:42 AM on 08/23/13
BrendanMachow
User Info.
The amount of material that newer members in this band have to learn is staggering. Impressive to say the least.
11:43 AM on 08/23/13
Greg
User Info.
Yeah but I'm expecting a pretty extensive setlist for this tour so I'd be surprised if they didn't throw in some deeper cuts from their older records. Especially with Can't Slow Down turning 15 this year
as I said above, I'm all for a setlist that includes songs from all of their albums. that would be sick.
11:54 AM on 08/23/13
june182
User Info.
That's rad! Any preorders up for the new record yet?
11:59 AM on 08/23/13
don't fret
When In Rome
User Info.
It's for the pledge option of streaming them playing each album from start to finish I'd imagine
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums