|Hint: Have a band you'd like to see interviewed? Tell us.|
|The following is a mini interview of generic questions that we posed to all bands that wanted to answer:|
1. How did you get your band name?
The consequences that led to the name of the band are hidden in the mists of time. Although, the rumour has it that the members sought inspiration from the most unlikeliest of muses that somehow connected the histories of band members.
2. How did this band get started?
The founding members of the band got tired of fun but aimless jams that they had with each other and other people, so they got their act together as they shared some same ambitions and inspirations regarding music. It all started with a leap of faith; do or die trying.
3. What bands are you influenced by?
Our music is influenced both by the music we listen to, the variety of which is too broad to give names, and the natural sound that is created when we play together.
4. If you could tour with any bands, past or present, who would they be and why?
Truckfighters, because of their musical visions, passion and inspiration.
5. Best food to eat on tour?
6. Why should people listen to your band?
If you want to challenge the in-built views of what rock music should sound like. The aim of our music is not to hit a certain target group, like a product does, but rather make music as a value in itself that hopefully some people can feel connected to.
7. If you could be any athlete, which athlete would you switch places with?
We really don’t know shit about sports. We were told that musicians get as many girls as athletes. They lied.
8. If you won a Grammy, who would you thank?
The guy who bribed the judges.
9. If you could change something about the music industry, what would it be?
Everything. Punk it up.
10. Memorable tour experience?
We once actually made money from a gig. Sounds incredible if you would know the band scene in Finland.
11. What does AP.net mean to you?
Great source for finding new underground music.
12. What is your favorite song to play?
It comes and it goes depending on the situation and the level of adrenaline in our veins. But you can’t go wrong with songs like “It’s Just A Road, Yeah!” and “Shout”.
13. What is your vacation spot of choice?
Some place in the sun, cold beer in our hands and good times ahead.
14. What music reminds you of your childhood?
We come from different backgrounds music-wise so it’s hard to pinpoint anything, but Dr. Dre and Limp Bizkit crossed our minds first. Real rock rebels, huh?
15. If you could have any super power, what would it be? Why?
The unnatural ability to never lose picks and other small equipment while on the road. We would save tens, even hundreds of euros!!! Also ability to avoid hangovers would be helpful.
16. Any pre-show superstitions or rituals?
We try to look up to the sky to see a falcon, an eagle or some other spiritual animal to give us a sign. If we do get one, it’s definitely gonna be an awesome show. And if not, at least we tried!
17. What is something that most fans don't know about you?
Most fans know too much about us already.
18. What is your assessment of the current state of radio? Do you think it's a place where your band could flourish?
There’s still some hope in independent stations with no playlists, run by DJs.
19. What do you like to do in your spare time?
To waste it.
20. What kind of hidden talents do you have?
If we had some talents we wouldn’t hide them, this is all we’ve got. Deal with it.
More From This Author