Username
Password
Tour Dates News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 24 of 24.
08:58 AM on 08/27/13
TheGoodnightMoon
cursed far more than I am praised
User Info.
As Tempe will be a hometown show for both Lydia and the Maine, this will only enhance the AZ date.
Yep, this show is going to be awesome.
09:31 AM on 08/27/13
WhatJulianSaid
News on Once the Clouds are Gone
User Info.
I've seen Lydia before, a few months ago actually and they were very good but thanks for your opinion guy. I might go to this just for them and Anberlin but likely not since I don't like throwing money at shows I think are alright but don't love.
10:40 AM on 08/27/13
SamKS
ribbons and sugar
User Info.
The Maine's last two record are great. Not sure why all the hate.
05:40 PM on 08/27/13
Austin Davis
god damn, this just feels right
User Info.
I will gladly stomach The Maine for this. If you haven't seen Lydia before, do yourself a major favor and get out there.

I usually go see Lydia every time but this time it's just not worth it when they'll only have a 30 minute set. I wish they would do more headliners with smaller bands. The tour with From Indian Lakes was amazing.
04:25 AM on 08/28/13
ShayDe
User Info.
nice tour
06:49 AM on 08/28/13
CPF--FBR
@ConnorMEB | Mind Equals Blown
User Info.
I usually go see Lydia every time but this time it's just not worth it when they'll only have a 30 minute set. I wish they would do more headliners with smaller bands. The tour with From Indian Lakes was amazing.
That tour killed. Bummer it was so light on Illuminate tracks, though :(
11:11 AM on 08/28/13
theintention
It's like Meow-Schwitz in here.
User Info.
Love Lydia. I was in a band in high school with their newest guitar player. Will be going to the Tempe date!
01:10 PM on 08/28/13
Austin Davis
god damn, this just feels right
User Info.
That tour killed. Bummer it was so light on Illuminate tracks, though :(

Yeah, there's only about 3 or 4 songs they'll keep playing from Illuminate since the line up is so different. I miss seeing their shows with six members and Leighton just doing vocals. One time I saw them do all of Illuminate except for 'Fate' and 'Sleep Well.' And they also played 'Your Taste is My Attention.' Epic.
08:09 AM on 08/29/13
CPF--FBR
@ConnorMEB | Mind Equals Blown
User Info.
Yeah, there's only about 3 or 4 songs they'll keep playing from Illuminate since the line up is so different. I miss seeing their shows with six members and Leighton just doing vocals. One time I saw them do all of Illuminate except for 'Fate' and 'Sleep Well.' And they also played 'Your Taste is My Attention.' Epic.
I lost it when I saw "Your Taste..." live back in '08. I miss that old lineup so much.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests