Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 3 posts.
07:08 AM on 08/27/13
baton
ftfmusic.net
User Info.
so excited for this one, especially for Eastern Leaves.. I only touched 2 full performances and some previews from the live session, can't wait for the album. Althouh I'm a little afraid I'm gonna miss the energy of their breakdowns or some more abruptive moments, but here's to hoping they'll get back to it sooner or later too, and I'll take this one with full acceptance for what it is.
09:45 AM on 08/27/13
baton
ftfmusic.net
User Info.
Me thinks once you guys hear the proper record, your worries will dissipate. Though the Telegraph Sessions are great, it's the album versions that reeled me in. I didn't receive my advance until after "Swing Set" and "Burn Pile" released, and I found myself loving both songs more after having the album versions.
sounds fair enough : ) ..after all exactly with such hopes I'm waiting for the proper album.. I listened to Burn Pile and Swingset only and then I stopped - and just to point out I liked the tracks, but such a way of presenting the album for the first time isn't for me I guess.

EDIT: yeah now I see it as somebody pointed it out specifically ;p but it was really small, as you say - back to music! ;D to sum up that's a really cool review, just wish I could already hear it, especially seeing all the links to the songs that I've refrained to listen to so far.
10:47 AM on 08/27/13
baton
ftfmusic.net
User Info.
Not seeing any grammar or spelling errors...the first sentence reads a smidge awkwardly, but I definitely don't see anything wrong with the second sentence.
agreed as for the ending of the first sentence, but that's only my confusion that I would find taking a good look now.. While reading it was all clear, and I have no idea what could read awkward in 2nd and 3rd example - and my first language is polish not english, so I'd assume everything's fine here if even I fully get it ;p
Options
More From This Author
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums