___
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Anyway, BACK TO THE MUSIC.
10:16 AM on 08/27/13
Deathco_019
I demand a trial by combat.
User Info.
Not sure how I feel on Hudson yet. I think it's good, but, for some reason, I think it's one of the weaker songs we've heard so far. The end of the song is great, but everything before is just good.
10:16 AM on 08/27/13
XLT917
We're never dead unless we give up.
User Info.
Great review, can't wait to hear this!
10:27 AM on 08/27/13
Anthony Sorendino
Don't you dare ever give up...
User Info.
I'm doing everything I can to not read this until I listen to it!
10:47 AM on 08/27/13
baton
ftfmusic.net
User Info.
Not seeing any grammar or spelling errors...the first sentence reads a smidge awkwardly, but I definitely don't see anything wrong with the second sentence.
agreed as for the ending of the first sentence, but that's only my confusion that I would find taking a good look now.. While reading it was all clear, and I have no idea what could read awkward in 2nd and 3rd example - and my first language is polish not english, so I'd assume everything's fine here if even I fully get it ;p
11:07 AM on 08/27/13
TheRxBandit
nope.avi
User Info.
Haha, not really sure what to say - those were all intentional, and aren't grammatically incorrect.
"Kirby’s contributions certainly recall his solo project, Mount Carmel & The End Of The World, though seamlessly integrate into the band and record. It’s no coincidence that drummer Nicholas Pizzolato shifts forward in these tracks, as his bombastic drummer drives the liveliness."

That second sentence. "as his bombastic drummer drives the liveliness". Wouldn't it be correct to say "drumming", not "drummer"?

I think that's what he was talking about.
11:13 AM on 08/27/13
Jack Appleby
___
User Info.
11:15 AM on 08/27/13
Jack Appleby
___
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
These were the three parts I noticed as well. Just words and letters are missing, as noted.
HA. I'm a moron. I had made those edits in a draft, that I didn't put in this version of the review. Good call, and apologies.
11:34 AM on 08/27/13
Deathco_019
User Info.
HA. I'm a moron. I had made those edits in a draft, that I didn't put in this version of the review. Good call, and apologies.
It's all good. As I said earlier, just small things. I got the point you were making.

It is a really good review though and the inclusion of videos is a nice touch. I'm glad Josh got some attention in this review too because he really helps take Seasonal to a whole other level.
11:58 AM on 08/27/13
sfpunk
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I wish the vocalist of this band knew his limitations. He has a weak voice that really (for me at least) ruins the instrumentals. I want to like everything they put out because the music is good but since they have moved away from the long instrumental breaks of the past to a more vocal based rock style, I just can't get into them. His voice has always been (again in my opinion) pretty terrible but I could get by it as it would never pop into a song for long. Then waves came out :( and now this which doesn't even have the energy of waves to hide his voice. Granted I'm going off of all the telegraph sessions and the album may have a more suitable mix but it's a band for me that has changed too much and lost all the aspects of why I liked them to begin with and brought their weaknesses to the front.
12:01 PM on 08/27/13
Deathco_019
User Info.
I'm a big fan of Greg's vocals, actually. I think he's at his best on these songs. He's only gotten better since Pneuma.
12:24 PM on 08/27/13
Keele
Registered Member
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
It's been so fun having a new song from the Telegraph sessions each week. It showcases their playing talents.

I really think this will be a beautiful album. Thought Waves was too in the places it was meant to be (and so on with other releases). Moving Mountains have some awesome guitar sounds on this record too from what I can tell. Sure hope this wont be last record. After reading Greg's interview he sounds like such a harsh self critic. As a huge fan, I hope that doesn't interfere with the future of this band because they are awesome. It may.

I feel like I'll be listening to this album very often for years to come, which is the true sign of a great record.
01:02 PM on 08/27/13
EscapePlan
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Telegraph version of "Chords" is so beautiful. Hard to imagine that the studio version will be even better
02:53 PM on 08/27/13
RussVanderhoof
User Info.
cant wait. good review.~
03:05 PM on 08/27/13
whiterussian
awake my old dry bones.
User Info.
Seems like it's too short. Still, can't wait.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos