AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
Nine Inch Nails News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Nine Inch Nails
Inside AP.net

Stream New Nine Inch Nails LP "Hesitation...

Posted by: Drew Beringer (08/27/13)
You can stream Nine Inch Nails' new LP, Hesitation Marks, in its entirety on iTunes. The record hits stores next week, September 3rd.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 15
12:01 PM on 08/27/13
mka12992
Is this darkness in you too?
User Info.
Loving it.
12:03 PM on 08/27/13
lovemetal24
User Info.
hating it.....don't see why so many people are still into NIN...They were awesome in 1994
12:35 PM on 08/27/13
kidwithhelmet
User Info.
Trent can do no wrong. Don't feel that this is his best work, but it's up there.
12:55 PM on 08/27/13
soccerlord357
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Trent never fails. From the start, this album gives you that edgy industrial rock sound that NIN have always been known for. The Eater of Dreams is a monster of a track!
01:20 PM on 08/27/13
xSpillFiction
Mama, I'm Satan
User Info.
not sure why some people are hating on this record. it's great. has the classic elements of nails while still being fresh and exciting.
02:37 PM on 08/27/13
glogglies
User Info.
If you crank this album way up, it's easy to appreciate it's brilliance. This is pretty bare-bones stuff, but I'm absolutely loving it. I predict fans are gonna be split across the board though. It's not heavy or dark, it's simple and quiet and kind of just floats. Very happy with Hesitation Marks and even more excited to see NIN in November!!!
03:02 PM on 08/27/13
brent_ster
My Dinosaur Life
User Info.
If you crank this album way up, it's easy to appreciate it's brilliance. This is pretty bare-bones stuff, but I'm absolutely loving it. I predict fans are gonna be split across the board though. It's not heavy or dark, it's simple and quiet and kind of just floats. Very happy with Hesitation Marks and even more excited to see NIN in November!!!
Agreed. Listening to Pretty Hate Machine, With Teeth and then Hesitation Marks is a experience, one I highly recommend they seem to flow well in a row.
03:16 PM on 08/27/13
esperotic
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
The track 'All Time Low' blew me away when it came on. I love when he slips in those tracks with the really catchy funky beats.... about 10 seconds in, I looked over and realized i'd lost all control over my shoulder....it was knee deep in some kinda shimmy
03:32 PM on 08/27/13
heyzombiehitler
has feelings
User Info.
There's no way to dislike this album. It's good.
05:26 PM on 08/27/13
somethingwitty
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
All Time Low is a fucking monster of a track...this record builds a pretty amazing soundscape. Listen to this with great headphones, the production and layers on the tracks are spectacular...
07:53 PM on 08/27/13
jesse_hitz
Juice
User Info.
Loving it so far
11:16 AM on 08/28/13
Jason Yelle
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
best since With Teeth
11:34 AM on 08/28/13
mka12992
Is this darkness in you too?
User Info.
I could probably get behind this... though re-listening to Year Zero made me really appreciate it.

I almost want to wait to listen to this again until the "audiophile" master is out.
09:25 PM on 08/28/13
almightykingdom
auri cupiditatem
User Info.
Loved every second of this album upon first listen. Excited to see them in concert in November.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums