AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
Property of Zack News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Property of Zack
Inside AP.net

POZ Decade: Dashboard Confessional's "A Mark, A...

Posted by: Drew Beringer (08/27/13)
PropertyOfZack has posted its latest "Decade" article featuring Dashboard Confessional's A Mark, A Mission, A Brand, A Scar, which turned ten this past month.

Displaying posts 1 - 11 of 11
01:52 PM on 08/27/13
Rysker6
I am not Tom Delonge
User Info.
Love this record to death. I'm a little bias as Chris Carrabba can do no wrong in my eyes, but AMAMABAS will always hold a special place in my heart. It's the first Dashboard Confessional record I bought, "Hands Down" was all over the radio, and this girl I knew told me I had to pick the record up because the singer in the band had an unbelievable voice. To this day all the songs on this record bring back such memories that every time I listen to it, I remember. "Ghost Of A Good Thing" will always remind me of the west coast, "Hands Down" is the memory of my art class. I love this thing.
01:57 PM on 08/27/13
duritzfan13
Order inspires disorder
User Info.
Such a great album. Wish they were active & would do a 10 yr tour for this one. Now THAT would've been awesome. Dying to hear "So Beautiful," "Carve Your Heart," "Hey Girl," etc live!!
02:16 PM on 08/27/13
irthesteve
All that wander are not lost
User Info.
Unquestionably their best album
02:23 PM on 08/27/13
abusedcat
Long Gone Before Daylight
User Info.
Great record, although The Places You Have Come To Fear The Most is my favorite Dashboard record.
Hope to see a new Dashboard record within the next few years, although I'm not holding my breath.
02:58 PM on 08/27/13
mattplayscheap
plays with squirrels
User Info.
this is an amazing album. i will have to spin it tonight.
had a massive influence on me as a writter and guitarist. all those alternate tunings and such.
Chris and the band at their best amazing drum sounds on this record... Mike Marsh kills it.
03:10 PM on 08/27/13
mattregan
www.twitter.com/vipregan
User Info.
He hasn't had a good album since.
05:30 PM on 08/27/13
Austin Davis
god damn, this just feels right
User Info.
"Best album" ... "magnum opus" ... "most important"? Has no one heard The Swiss Army Romance or The Places You Have Come to Fear the Most?
05:33 PM on 08/27/13
starsinhand
User Info.
As a huge Dashboard fan I can safely say the So Impossible EP is the best thing that he's done because never had I heard a concept so beautifully done before and since. Don't get me wrong hes churned better but the idea of that concept is so true on many levels
05:36 PM on 08/27/13
The Summer Ends
COYS
User Info.
so impossible ep is my favorite and it's hard to beat swiss army romance in my opinion, but AMAMABAS will always be special to me
09:51 AM on 08/28/13
Jared Luttrell
VA punk pop.
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
This was really an influential album on me growing up.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests