AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 3 posts
12:32 PM on 08/28/13
B.Leibo
User Info.
Subbed yesterday -_________-. Will def be at Baltimore show for Protest and Affiance though.
01:36 PM on 08/28/13
B.Leibo
User Info.
Are you not excited for Protest? Affiance are just a protest junior to me. The vocal stylings and the musicianship (though watered down completely) are very similar to protest. I saw Affiance open for This or the apocalypse in a tiny venue about 2 years ago. There was maybe 20 people in the crowd that weren't related to the bands in some way (merch etc). and they were fun, down to earth and put on a hell of a show when it was their turn but they instantly reminded me (and confirmed when I brought their CD) of protest. This should be a much bigger show for them considering I saw them in the smaller part of the masquerade last time and they're now playing in the biggest part. Should go from 20 people to 1000.

Having said all that, I'd just be curious if you asid you liked affiance and didn't like Protest.

On a side note the best song on the affiance CD is the one with Matty Mullins. He kills it in that song and it breaks up the monoity of the affiance vocalist.
You may want to re-read my post, I think you missed where I said Protest, and yeah I've hung out with Dennis a few times before/after the shows, they're all chill, I like their older album better, but Threshold and Peace of Mind are my favorites off of the new.
01:39 PM on 08/28/13
B.Leibo
User Info.
On a side note the best song on the affiance CD is the one with Matty Mullins. He kills it in that song and it breaks up the monoity of the affiance vocalist.

might be the dumbest post I have ever read on absolute punk! the MONOTONY(spell it right), are you kidding.....he is one of the best vocalist in the scene now....his range is incredible, mullins blows ass compared to him
Thank you for this. I agree. I saw Dennis basically vomit after a set from screaming so high.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos