AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 4 posts.
08:47 AM on 08/29/13
absolution
User Info.
Yup, needs more Doyle but its great to hear Chris.

Last time I saw Lanemeyer was at Maxwell's....le sigh
04:05 PM on 08/29/13
absolution
User Info.
The new demos are amazing. Still not sure if it will be an ep or full length. We are trying to use profits from this as well as possible release shows we are working on setting up.
You should really (like songs about heartbreak, then you're gonna love this one) do a kickstarter.
I'll buy everything. twice. Rocking Chair Years dining/flatware set? bought. purched. on to the next. Stories from the Big Screen supplemental life insurance? Ring me and misses up for one each.
04:05 PM on 08/29/13
absolution
User Info.
RIP Maxwell's :( You're talking about the november 2010 show right? was definitely a good time
Yes, same time as the New Brunswick show.
09:43 AM on 08/30/13
absolution
User Info.
just read this on their wiki...wowzers, mr. barker...take me back to the days of the Moose Lodge now...

Further North has also failed to meet the expectations they set forth for themselves, shortly after adding John Castaldo from Bigwig onto bass and Rob Heiner on guitar. In retrospect they've said, "When you get older, love and life stand as a human shield to your ego, till your ego gets old, and gives up on that as well..." "We've made some great memories... Now it's time to be grown up..."
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS