Username
Password
Streaming News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Streaming
Inside AP.net

Stream New Nativ Song "Adulteress"

Posted by: Drew Beringer (08/30/13)
You can stream a new Nativ (a new band comprised of former Attack Attack!) song titled "Adulteress" in the replies.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 21.
10:06 AM on 08/30/13
Drew Beringer
Senior Editor | @drewberinger | Locked Groove
User Info.
10:24 AM on 08/30/13
badforcats1189
User Info.
this sounds like the guitar tuning is dropped two octaves haha.
10:26 AM on 08/30/13
the seventeenth
when I think I am, I'm not
User Info.
About a thousand times better than the track they released with Phil before AA actually disbanded... Not bad, not great. I dig the vocals.
10:29 AM on 08/30/13
Symphonicaxiom
Tell me it's you or nothing at all
User Info.
I can dig it.
11:27 AM on 08/30/13
bob.osos
BOB!
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Reminds me of IAA but without all the dope riffs/drums. Still good though, vocals are killer.
11:44 AM on 08/30/13
AJMiller777
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I can appreciate that they're trying something different, which is a smart move, but there's just nothing memorable here. He's a good singer, but with no real diversity. About halfway through the song, you realize you hardly remember the half you just heard because the vocals are identical throughout. I'm not arguing every band needs screams, but with this band, I think a small amount of screams could break this up a little bit; or maybe some deeper clean vocals to balance. That, and the guitars/drums just sound like a quieter, more 'background to the vocals' version of Attack Attack!.
11:44 AM on 08/30/13
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
this sounds like the guitar tuning is dropped two octaves haha.

Do you know what an octave is?
12:20 PM on 08/30/13
incognitojones
http://auburn-hills.tumblr.com
User Info.
I can appreciate that they're trying something different, which is a smart move, but there's just nothing memorable here. He's a good singer, but with no real diversity. About halfway through the song, you realize you hardly remember the half you just heard because the vocals are identical throughout. I'm not arguing every band needs screams, but with this band, I think a small amount of screams could break this up a little bit; or maybe some deeper clean vocals to balance. That, and the guitars/drums just sound like a quieter, more 'background to the vocals' version of Attack Attack!.
This is a pretty sound assessment.
10:09 PM on 08/30/13
kyletheidol
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
kinda sounds like N*Sync with guitars and drums
06:04 AM on 08/31/13
dohare
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Just sounds like a more basic IAA.
06:16 AM on 08/31/13
WeltallAY
Je suis l'Alpha et l'Oméga
User Info.
Very boring. Nothing stood out.
08:45 AM on 08/31/13
ParkwayTom
Forgive me, Nashville
User Info.

kinda sounds like N*Sync with guitars and drums

Very boring. Nothing stood out.

All of these.
09:33 AM on 08/31/13
badforcats1189
User Info.
Do you know what an octave is?
Octave

In music, an octave (Latin octavus: eighth) or perfect octave is the interval between one musical pitch and another with half or double its frequency. The octave relationship is a natural phenomenon that has been referred to as the "basic miracle of music", the use of which is "common in most musical systems".[1] It may be derived from the harmonic series as the interval between the first and second harmonics.
Three commonly cited examples of melodies featuring the perfect octave as their opening interval are "Singin' in the Rain", "Somewhere Over the Rainbow", and "Stranger on the Shore".[citation needed]
The octave has occasionally been referred to as a diapason.[2]
To emphasize that it is one of the perfect intervals (including unison, perfect fourth, and perfect fifth), the octave is designated P8. The octave above or below an indicated note is sometimes abbreviated 8va (= Italian all'ottava), 8va bassa (= Italian all'ottava bassa, sometimes also 8vb), or simply 8 for the octave in the direction indicated by placing this mark above or below the staff.

Do you?
09:54 AM on 08/31/13
tub and rug
Why don't you have a seat.....
User Info.
Which members of AA! are in the band?
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives