Displaying user's 5 posts.
01:37 PM on 09/03/13
Micklovin
User Info.
OMG. Hell fucking yes!
03:03 PM on 09/03/13
Micklovin
User Info.
Cool, cool. Maybe I'll spin Vital a few more times, see if I can get into it more. Last I recall it didn't blow me away, and it wasn't as bad as New Surrender.

There's nothing wrong with NS. Not my "go to" album of theirs but there are plenty of damn good tracks on there.
08:32 PM on 09/03/13
Micklovin
User Info.
I dunno. In my opinion, there are two or three good tracks and that's about it. To each his own, though.
It's one of those albums for me where I think the songs individually are great, but the album as a whole feels kinda weird. If you get me. I see "Invented" the same.
01:32 AM on 09/04/13
Micklovin
User Info.
If you're talking about Invented by JEW, I feel completely the opposite - there aren't many tracks on that record that stick out to me above the rest, but I love the album as a whole.

Yeah I was referring to JEW. I really enjoy all the songs when I listen to it, I just don't find myself thinking "I want to listen to invented" very often at all.
03:34 PM on 09/04/13
Micklovin
User Info.
Is acoustic tour the one where it was called "a night with anberlin" maybe 2011 or 2012???
I know they toured that here and did at 25 song list and changed them up a bit
Nah it's from their US acoustic tour, where the whole set was acoustic. I wish they did a dvd for the an evening with tour as I was in the US when it happened so I missed it. So bummed. Jealous of everyone that saw it! Setlists were amazing.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums