Username
Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 49
06:27 PM on 09/03/13
The Sound
Friend of the Foot
User Info.
Forgive me for being uninformed, but I did not realize Stephan was married? When did this happen?
06:41 PM on 09/03/13
MrBenjaminQLee
I am adorable.
User Info.
Forgive me for being uninformed, but I did not realize Stephan was married? When did this happen?
I think it happened around New Surrender maybe? It's nothing new I know...
06:53 PM on 09/03/13
MattRM
She didn't turn out to be that cool
User Info.
still can't get over the fact that they're touring with some shitty boy band like the maine
Anberlin, Meg & Dia, Bayside tour > Anberlin & the maine
Yeah but the opening acts are solid at least. From Indian Lakes and Lydia.
07:31 PM on 09/03/13
davecerv
davecerv
User Info.
HELL YEAH!!! Can't wait to spend good money on this
08:32 PM on 09/03/13
Micklovin
User Info.
I dunno. In my opinion, there are two or three good tracks and that's about it. To each his own, though.
It's one of those albums for me where I think the songs individually are great, but the album as a whole feels kinda weird. If you get me. I see "Invented" the same.
08:35 PM on 09/03/13
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
still can't get over the fact that they're touring with some shitty boy band like the maine
Anberlin, Meg & Dia, Bayside tour > Anberlin & the maine
To be fair if you haven't listened to the maine in a long time they drastically redid their sound. Pioneer was a very well done alt rock/pop rock album that was nothing like anything they started off doing.

...But Bayside and Anberlin does sound awesome. Bayside always seem to be that band that opens for other bands I love. Saves The Day, Takings Back Sunday, and more. Seen them quite a few times as openers but never as headliners.
08:47 PM on 09/03/13
stephenHOPE
User Info.
dude. anberlin. absolutely in my top 5 favorite bands of all time. and they never fail to give their best out to their fans. love these dudes! so stoked to hear this goodness!
09:02 PM on 09/03/13
sammyboy516
User Info.

What?! I had no idea either.
09:18 PM on 09/03/13
MattRM
She didn't turn out to be that cool
User Info.
Stephen's wife does some background vocals on Self-Starter. And I'm pretty sure they might have a kid together, too?
11:01 PM on 09/03/13
FTank
Blank
User Info.
It's one of those albums for me where I think the songs individually are great, but the album as a whole feels kinda weird. If you get me. I see "Invented" the same.
If you're talking about Invented by JEW, I feel completely the opposite - there aren't many tracks on that record that stick out to me above the rest, but I love the album as a whole.
11:25 PM on 09/03/13
eriatarka24
User Info.
Vital >>>>>>>>
01:32 AM on 09/04/13
Micklovin
User Info.
If you're talking about Invented by JEW, I feel completely the opposite - there aren't many tracks on that record that stick out to me above the rest, but I love the album as a whole.

Yeah I was referring to JEW. I really enjoy all the songs when I listen to it, I just don't find myself thinking "I want to listen to invented" very often at all.
06:07 AM on 09/04/13
stonecoldfox
You can't afford to live like this
User Info.
You had me at Live Acoustic DVD. Their acoustic show last fall was incredible and I'd love to own an iteration of that.
06:33 AM on 09/04/13
drudo182
Be Royal
User Info.
Re-issue? Passsss
06:45 AM on 09/04/13
El Chico Loco
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
DVD? Really? What is this 2004? Give me a bluray at least or something in high definition! I wonder if the acoustic show will be sold in itunes

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos