AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

AP.net Related News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

AP.net Fantasy Football: Season Starts Today!

Posted by - 01:02 PM on 09/05/13
Happy football, people. The NFL season kicks off today and with it begins our inaugural season of AP.net Fantasy Football. Along with our awesome participating band members, we've combined to raise over $2,500 for charity this year! To refresh yourself on what I'm talking about, check out the original post. Now, as a reminder, we'll have regular columns like "Start'em / Sit'Em" beginning next week. But right now you can jump to the replies to check out the starting lineups for each of our participating band members' teams. Who had the best draft? Why does Jack from All Time Low have Tim Tebow starting at quarterback? Discuss the draft results in the replies and keep up with our fantasy coverage all year long.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 33
01:02 PM on 09/05/13
Thomas Nassiff
resuscitation of the year
User Info.
In ABC order. Sorry for the different-sized screenshots....life's tough, get a helmet.

Alex Gaskarth

Andy Rector

Brandon Pagano

Brian Dales

Brian Schmutz

Brian Southall

Chris Mojan

Dan Campbell

Jack Barakat

Jason Butler

Jesse Johnson

Joshua Martin

Mike Ferri

Mike Kinsella

Nik Bruzzesse

Ryan Rockwell

Sean Mackin

Shane Told
01:08 PM on 09/05/13
jrnmi
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Seriously...Mr. Butler needs to drop Turner...he isn't even in the league anymore
01:26 PM on 09/05/13
njdevils327
You know Craigslist? That's my list
User Info.
Going against Brian in week one. Bring it.
01:30 PM on 09/05/13
njdevils327
User Info.
Heard jake denning had the worst draft in fantasy football history in Jason's league
01:34 PM on 09/05/13
xHoodieWeather
I Just Want To Sell Out My Funeral
User Info.
Heard jake denning had the worst draft in fantasy football history in Jason's league
Did he draft Kellin Quinn and The Ghost Inside? Typical denning.
01:51 PM on 09/05/13
BrianSouthall
User Info.
whats up with all these n00bz drafting 2 DEF in 8 team leagues?

WEAK GUYS!

excited to beat everyone, for charity.
01:57 PM on 09/05/13
njdevils327
User Info.
Did he draft Kellin Quinn and The Ghost Inside? Typical denning.
Heard he picked Russel Wilson in the first/second round. I like Russ too but not to that dumb level
02:04 PM on 09/05/13
Jake Denning
User Info.
Heard he picked Russel Wilson in the first/second round. I like Russ too but not to that dumb level

You kidding me? Russell Wilson is the TRUTH. Also, I was the runner-up in our staff league last year.
02:17 PM on 09/05/13
gonfreaks
User Info.
I'm in Soupy's league, pumped for football/fantasy season to start tonight. Gonna be good!
02:18 PM on 09/05/13
xHoodieWeather
I Just Want To Sell Out My Funeral
User Info.

Couldn't be worse than my hometown league where one kid drafted Megatron as third pick round one and followed that with Reggie Bush and Matt Sttaford. This is an 8 team league aka stud Backs were available when bush was picked up and brees, Rodgers, newton and manning were all still in as well...
02:28 PM on 09/05/13
camperfrequency
Troy and Abed in the Morning!
User Info.
Don't remember who has Matt Ryan, Julio Jones, Tony G, Matt Bryant, and Roddy White but whoever does they'll do well
02:48 PM on 09/05/13
njdevils327
User Info.
You kidding me? Russell Wilson is the TRUTH. Also, I was the runner-up in our staff league last year.
Holy shit, you can't actually be that dumb. There's a difference between liking a player and picking him 5 rounds before his average draft position with great players on the board. Have fun coming in last
02:55 PM on 09/05/13
Jake Denning
User Info.
Holy shit, you can't actually be that dumb. There's a difference between liking a player and picking him 5 rounds before his average draft position with great players on the board. Have fun coming in last
I will have the MOST fun, just for you.
03:31 PM on 09/05/13
Thomas Nassiff
resuscitation of the year
User Info.
are you kidding me, no one checked that league ever, that's not a league that should count for life

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos