Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 2 posts.
10:01 AM on 09/09/13
FTank
Blank
User Info.
Idk I wish it was. Every time I read one of his reviews it's just too much.

But that's just my opinion. All his reviews are so positive, it kinda ruined "Greatest Generation" for me.

Yea I know I'm being a dick.

Edit:same for "handwritten"
I want to backtrack on the word "positive", its really the hyperbole bothers me. BUT, if hes only writing 6-8 reviews a year, why is he getting the "high profile" reviews? i know a lot of people (including myself) that want to hear this record, and these reviews are the ones going into metacritic and the like. so why isint a more experienced reviewer (like yourself) taking the lead on these? i get that hes passionate about what he writes, i wouldn't expect an unpaid contributor to write about crap he dosent want to listen to, but it seems strange that someone who takes only 6-8 reviews a year to write the only staff review about the most anticipated records of the year (including Generation). I get everyone has their biases (i dont think ill ever read a negative ETID review from drew, even if they did a faithful Katy Perry cover album) but some times it feels too much.

i love this site, been my #1 source for years, but when i see you guys in all the major review places, i just wish the reviews were taken more seriously.

EDIT: And how can you call TGG a N/A score? He would that record a 12 if he could of. Its my favorite album this year by far, but come on, i get when he did that with Ocean Avenue, but to do that for TGG is nonsense.
huh?
06:36 PM on 09/09/13
FTank
Blank
User Info.
I guess people don't get that when they say "omg this thread sucks" it just makes the thread less productive
Options
More From This Author
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums