AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

AP.net Staff Content News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Staff Content (09/09/13)

Posted by - 09:42 PM on 09/08/13
"You two guys are just guys. Mr. White he's the devil."
Staff ReviewsBalance and Composure - The Things We Think We're Missing (Thomas Nassiff)
Retro ReviewsButch Walker Week: The Introduction
Marvelous 3 - Math and Other Problems (Craig Manning)
Marvelous 3 - Hey! Album (Craig Manning)

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 17
11:57 PM on 09/08/13
JeffyDomer
Things are the same.
User Info.
NO JACK I CALLED IT OFF STOPPP
12:09 AM on 09/09/13
Rosenbcm
User Info.
Breaking Bad reference.....LOVE IT.
09:20 AM on 09/09/13
xapplexpiex
&.&
User Info.
What about readysexgo?
09:20 AM on 09/09/13
circasurvivor
User Info.
Breaking Bad reference.....LOVE IT.
10:46 AM on 09/09/13
Craig Manning
Down in Jungleland
User Info.
What about readysexgo?
Tomorrow. Doing two a day, so tomorrow will be the end of the Marvelous 3 era and the beginning of his solo career.
10:48 AM on 09/09/13
xapplexpiex
&.&
User Info.
Tomorrow. Doing two a day, so tomorrow will be the end of the Marvelous 3 era and the beginning of his solo career.
Sweet. I really like these retro reviews. Thomas did a few a while ago. He wrote some for JEW and Bruce Springsteen that I enjoyed.
10:58 AM on 09/09/13
Thomas Nassiff
resuscitation of the year
User Info.
Sweet. I really like these retro reviews. Thomas did a few a while ago. He wrote some for JEW and Bruce Springsteen that I enjoyed.
i did all 16 springsteen ones. took a year off my life
11:11 AM on 09/09/13
Craig Manning
Down in Jungleland
User Info.

Yeah, I've been thinking about doing this one for awhile. Was just waiting for Butch to finally announce his record to write them. Then he announced it like, three weeks before release and left me scrambling to get my shit in order.

i did all 16 springsteen ones. took a year off my life

Was awesome. Did you end up doing all of them? I remember you thinking about skipping Human Touch.
12:19 PM on 09/09/13
Thomas Nassiff
User Info.
Yeah, I've been thinking about doing this one for awhile. Was just waiting for Butch to finally announce his record to write them. Then he announced it like, three weeks before release and left me scrambling to get my shit in order.

Was awesome. Did you end up doing all of them? I remember you thinking about skipping Human Touch.
it was all 16 with lucky town and human touch combined but i think i added the hammersmith odeon DVD release in the 35th anniversary of born to run boxset
01:13 PM on 09/09/13
Chris Fallon
Boom.
User Info.
Why the hell didn't I ever think to do a Butch Walker Week when I was staff here? Let's just call it a Butch Walker Life, because really, that's what I consider it.

P.S. Are you going to go deep and review 1969?
02:24 PM on 09/09/13
Craig Manning
Down in Jungleland
User Info.
it was all 16 with lucky town and human touch combined but i think i added the hammersmith odeon DVD release in the 35th anniversary of born to run boxset

I think that's right. I'll probably skip the live albums for Butch, but it's hard to ignore Hammersmith.

Why the hell didn't I ever think to do a Butch Walker Week when I was staff here? Let's just call it a Butch Walker Life, because really, that's what I consider it.

P.S. Are you going to go deep and review 1969?

It is a Butch Walker life. Don't think a week goes by where I don't listen to something from him. Letters is perpetually in my CD player.

And yep, 1969 is on my list.
02:34 PM on 09/09/13
Thomas Nassiff
User Info.
I think that's right. I'll probably skip the live albums for Butch, but it's hard to ignore Hammersmith.

It is a Butch Walker life. Don't think a week goes by where I don't listen to something from him. Letters is perpetually in my CD player.

how recent are you going with the butch stuff? i reviewed the last LP he did and that was only a couple years ago
03:01 PM on 09/09/13
Craig Manning
Down in Jungleland
User Info.
how recent are you going with the butch stuff? i reviewed the last LP he did and that was only a couple years ago
Yeah, I remember that. I'm currently planning to hit everything he's done, but I will definitely make a note that mine isn't the original review for the newer records that have already been reviewed once.
05:12 PM on 09/09/13
Chris Fallon
Boom.
User Info.

Move over, Thomas -- new favorite staffer!

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos