Username
Password
AP.net Related News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 43 of 43.
07:59 AM on 09/10/13
timorous_me
http://www.PunksInVegas.com
User Info.
Does he listen to and like Puig Destroyer?
08:57 AM on 09/10/13
whiterussian
awake my old dry bones.
User Info.
The Vheissu tour has to happen and go everywhere. Every. Where.
09:32 AM on 09/10/13
therookielot
the shape of punk just came
User Info.
Ask him when he decided to go full blown Kirk Cameron.
01:32 PM on 09/10/13
Clockwork
Resident Nuke
User Info.
There's so much stupid happening right now in this thread.
07:46 PM on 09/10/13
dannynat
User Info.
VHEISSU TOURRRRRR!!!!!!
08:03 PM on 09/10/13
Flags of Dawn
King Shit With That Crown of Flies
User Info.
There's so much stupid happening right now in this thread.
Excellent contribution.
09:32 AM on 09/11/13
Jake Denning
User Info.
When will we hear a studio recording of "Of Crows and Crowns"?
I just finished talking to Dustin, he says that Of Crows and Crowns will definitely be part of the follow-up to Please Come Home.
10:15 AM on 09/11/13
creativemind
every planet we reach is dead
User Info.
I just finished talking to Dustin, he says that Of Crows and Crowns will definitely be part of the follow-up to Please Come Home.
Great news! Thanks!
05:33 PM on 09/12/13
adamKS
User Info.
His album is coming out on a label run by a homophobic religious organization. So yeah, it's relevant.

And I doubt you'd be comfortable suggesting that heterosexuals should keep their personal lives "in their bedrooms".

When you're at increased risk of harassment, assault, or murder for something you can't control, maybe you shouldn't go crying to anyone else about it. Keep it in your 'bedroom'.

EDIT: I'm curious, do you think personal views aren't relevant to music? Strange, considering you're in here excited about a religious album. I think many people would consider that to be personal.

you're making this way to complex then it needs to be. .everybody should keep their "sex" life in the bedroom. .homo or hetero. .why does anyone else need to know about it and whether you like women or men?? why is that of other people's concern. .and why is it when someone is raised/taught that men go with women as nature intended, why does that belief cause a stir?? up until about 20yrs ago this was the norm for thousands and thousands of years, am I right?? aren't they entitled to their own opinion, and by the way. .most Christian churches who follow Jesus Christ, I mean really follow Jesus Christ loves all people regardless of what sin but they will all be against homosexuality. .that is "against" the sin, not the person experiencing it. .if hate or abusive slang is then given toward that individual, they are not truly representing Christ of the bible. .that's a fact. it's sad that a lot of people associate wacko groups like west Baptist as a Christian group or people. .NOT EVEN CLOSE! they are a hate group using the church as a platform for notoriety which is a horrible SIN. .I believe they call that blasphemy

do your thing and yes, Christians are going to say it's a sin just as any other sexual sin like adultery or sex before marriage. .that's not going to change because they model their life and principles from the bible
05:53 PM on 09/12/13
adamKS
User Info.
Because it creates a barrier for me to fully enjoy his "music/artistry". I was quite a big Thrice fan but would have a hard time supporting/enjoying someone's music who thinks I'm a sinner, an abomination and that I'm going to hell because I'm being myself. Understand that for you it might be political but for me it's my life.

Music is a personal expression, and fans of music are often personally touched by an artist's work. I'm wondering where he stands on an issue that's important in my life.

I don't bunch Christians as hateful, homophobic assholes because of their faith but some Christians are. I would like to know where he stands on the issue because he's never talked about it. period.

friend i'm sorry that somebody told you you were going to hell or that you're an abomination. .that is not right and a TRUE Christian, follower of jesus Christ would never say that to you. .they would identify you as a sinner but that's like looking up at the sky and saying "it is blue". .of course you're a sinner, I am a sinner, everyone is a sinner!! a true Christian would befriend you and ask to hangout to get to know you. .sadly, these TRUE christians are becoming scarce nowadays. .what you experienced my friend was a hateful and/or confused Christian. now if I was to befriend you and say "man, I think you're cool and just a great person". then we become friends and then you find out that I believe homosexuality is a sin, would you think I was hateful and stop being my friend?? seems like the same case with dustin and his music here, all along you knew dustin was Christian with thrice lyrics and themes and you guys were great friends, now all of a sudden you find out his faith pronounces homosexuality as a sin, so now you drop dustin and his music cold?? kinda harsh and intolerant don't you think?

just for disagreeing with you on a subject? it seems like that is the case most of the time. I think i'm a pretty nice guy but should I be labeled "hateful" because I believe in natural marriage the way nature and our human evolution intended it to be between a man and woman. .I think it is defiance against nature to have 2 species of the same sex form a bond and try to complete the other, it does not produce offspring and women and men have strengths and weaknesses that each need of the other one. .this might make some of you laugh but why do the traditional gender roles the way nature intended always show up in a homosexuality relationship?? out of the 11 or 12 couples I've known, 100% of time one partner always accepts the role of the male (domineering) and the other as the female (sensitive/passive)? just a harmless observation. .in a homosexuality relationship neither partner will never fully satisfy each other because nature did not intend for it to be that way, our species did not evolve from men with men or women with women. .once again, that is my 2 cents from a psychological, biological and yes personal viewpoint.

does this make me hateful because I have a rationale like this one?? i'm sure some will say it does. as you know people will do what they want and everyone sins in different ways so i'm no better than anyone else. .we're all struggling for greatness but only those who ask for forgiveness from our holy father will be forgived of the rebellion

I think one thing we can agree on though, dustin was making more interesting music with thrice :)

sorry for the non-cohesive structure of this response. .i'm tired, ha
06:42 PM on 09/12/13
OctoberOrigins
Jack
User Info.
oh good lord there is so much wrong with those two responses, it's not even worth trying to correct every. fucking. inaccuracy.
09:00 PM on 09/12/13
Flags of Dawn
King Shit With That Crown of Flies
User Info.
Men and women as nature intended lol
06:37 PM on 09/15/13
Clockwork
Resident Nuke
User Info.
Excellent contribution.
Can you argue with my logic?
Options