Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 2 posts
01:54 PM on 09/11/13
vivatoto56
Importer/Exporter
User Info.
Lovely read Craig, though I definitely disagree.
06:00 PM on 09/11/13
vivatoto56
Importer/Exporter
User Info.
What haven't you heard yet?

Thanks dude. This one I actually found harder than the rest of the reviews I've written so far, just because this album is so important to me and I could have written so much more about all of these songs.

Interesting, I'm completely the opposite on the vocals. I think that this is one of the only albums of his where almost all of the songs are superior on record to how they are live. I think he does things here vocally that are very, very difficult to re-create in a live setting, just because his voice sounds so pure and warm and it's hard to get that sound as a tenor when you're singing 2-hour rock shows every night. "Don't Move," in particular, is a song that I love live, but which reaches another level in the studio.

Care to elaborate?

Thanks for the compliments man, I'm really glad you're following these reviews and participating in the conversation.

I've been tweeting him with each one. Hope he notices one of these days, though I think he's pretty busy with the tour this week.

Disagree was the wrong word, just didn't hit me the way it hit you and of course it's hard to totally agree with the first point you made if I don't feel that way.

Love these reviews though and the amount of passion you are putting into them. It's making me feel inadequate because I don't like it as much as you, haha, which is a good thing.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos