Username
Password
Blink 182 News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Blink 182
Inside AP.net

Blink 182 Video Interview

Posted by: Jason Tate (09/13/13)
A video interview with Blink-182 where they discuss their 9/11 benefit show can be found on MTV.
"We just want to put on a show, hopefully bring some joy and happiness and perhaps some release," he told MTV News. "It's a pretty awful day, so we think people could benefit from a Blink show."

Displaying posts 1 - 5 of 5
10:00 AM on 09/13/13
SmallFrailBoy
User Info.
I was fortunate enough to attend. It was furious. Thanks to Thomas for even making me aware that this was happening. Music Hall of Williamsburg is like a 550 max capacity club... and it was hard to hear the band sometimes over the crowd singing.
10:34 AM on 09/13/13
TheRealJohnOC
@BehindtheCade Seen 701 bands live!
User Info.
I'd love to go but StubHub had tickets for 150 dollars. Not worth it for one show.
10:53 AM on 09/13/13
LouderThanBombs
Fuck NSA
User Info.
The article mentions that it was supposed to be a day of "meeting with labels," but they scheduled this show instead. Interesting. I thought they would stay independent/labelless.
10:53 AM on 09/23/13
irememberhallow
User Info.
Short interview. I remember that video shoot. Aside from the horror of 911 happening, blink's video was the only other thing I remember about that day. I was in grammar school, imagine that?

It's gnarly that blnk supports and does stuff like this and goes above and beyond for those in need. It's gnarly that the general public turn and ask for blink.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums