AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Brand New News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Brand New Played "Deja Entendu" In Full At Last Night's Show

Posted by - 04:21 AM on 09/14/13
At last night's show in Cincinnati, Brand New played Deja Entendu in its entirety. Head to the replies to check out the full set list along with some newly uncovered footage of the band playing an acoustic performance for the release of Deja.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 134
04:21 AM on 09/14/13
Keagan Ilvonen
@KeaganIlvonen
User Info.
**Noro, not Daisy

04:43 AM on 09/14/13
Calvin Lauber
User Info.
Just got home from this show, holy shit it was so good. After a few songs when I realized they were playing Deja all the way through I was so stoked haha.
04:46 AM on 09/14/13
Kal El
Yesterday means nothing to me.
User Info.
Goddamn, I love this band.
04:52 AM on 09/14/13
mattplayscheap
plays with squirrels
User Info.
Will totally spin this album today. I remember when I realized how amazing this album was... It was as if I had a cold for a really long time then it started to break and I could breathe again.
04:53 AM on 09/14/13
Fourchordwonder
Guess our wishes don't do dishes
User Info.
I'm seeing Brand New for the first time on Sunday. I very much hope this happens, to say the least.
05:41 AM on 09/14/13
streetcar
User Info.
I'm seeing Brand New for the first time on Sunday. I very much hope this happens, to say the least.
its an awesome show..
05:57 AM on 09/14/13
musicaddict
User Info.
This was my first time seeing them and I couldn't have asked for a better show. Simply amazing
06:22 AM on 09/14/13
gabrielM
User Info.
Great show. Me and my girlfriend flew up from Miami Florida to see it. Only thing that was weird was they didn't play one song from Your Favorite Weapon and not enough Devil and God but hearing entire Deja was so great so it's not a real complaint. It was amazing.
06:31 AM on 09/14/13
comj2103
User Info.
I wish a return to a less aggressice style of vocal for Jesse like in TDATGARIM for the sound of there next album.
06:33 AM on 09/14/13
iam1bearcat
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Great show. Me and my girlfriend flew up from Miami Florida to see it. Only thing that was weird was they didn't play one song from Your Favorite Weapon and not enough Devil and God but hearing entire Deja was so great so it's not a real complaint. It was amazing.
they rarely, if ever, play songs off YFW. at least, from my experiences. i've seen them live five times and they only played a song off YFW twice (one song at two shows) and Jesse changed a lot of the lyrics.

the songs were "Soco" and "Jude Law".
06:48 AM on 09/14/13
Jenn23
User Info.
No Avatar Selected

I think their Riot Fest set is only an hour. It took pretty much a full hour for them to get through Deja last night. They played another 50 minutes or so after that. Although, if I was going to Riot Fest and all they played was Deja, I wouldn't complain! Enjoy your first live BN experience! :)
06:56 AM on 09/14/13
Jenn23
User Info.
No Avatar Selected

I thought for sure when they finished at 10:50, they'd come back out and encore with YFW until 11:00. The last couple of times I saw them, I want to say they closed as a full band with 70x7, and then Jesse ended the night with Soco solo.
07:00 AM on 09/14/13
TellYourFriends
The Bad Guy
User Info.
Such a great show. I hadn't seen them in awhile but they were as on point as ever. I too that they may encore with at least Jude Law. Can't really complain though.
07:02 AM on 09/14/13
glEnntropy
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
This list was revised on twitter, apparently it was Noro and not Daisy. The only way song I'd want to add to this set list would be Limousine and it would be perfect.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos