Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 9 posts.
09:05 AM on 09/16/13
Jack Appleby
@JackMEB
User Info.

Regarding #SoundNoSoundThe point of this Sound/No Sound campaign was simple: Life is short, and in the end, we are the company we keep. I've spent the past 12 years attempting to survive as a musician. I almost gave up many times. If it wasn't for the people around me, I would have never been able to do what I've done over these years, and clearly our band, The Company We Keep, would not exist without the company I've kept during this journey. Our goal was not to mislead you. We had no intentions of making you hope this was something that had anything to do with the amazing people who helped us make this a reality. We wanted to make an effort to show anyone who would pay attention, that there are still good people out there in this music scene. Selfless people who are willing to do something that does not benefit them in any way, to help some people they've met over the years. We're all just trying to create something that might live on when we're gone, and we feel pretty lucky to have the friends that we have that helped us get your attention. You might like what you hear, you might be disappointed, but either way, thanks for paying attention and supporting the musicians/bands you love, whether that involves our band or not. - Brian Southall

09:30 AM on 09/16/13
Jack Appleby
@JackMEB
User Info.
Is package 1 just the cd itself? If so why is it $20?
CD + Shirt. Suddenly it goes from crazy to a really good deal, haha.
09:30 AM on 09/16/13
Jack Appleby
@JackMEB
User Info.
1. I really like this song.
2. That moment Haden comes in the video is perfect.
3. I wish I played guitar so I could order that pedal.
09:56 AM on 09/16/13
Jack Appleby
@JackMEB
User Info.
why is Justin not on the poster?
Is Justin not touring with them? He's not in the picture
Justin's role in the band is writing the vocals/melodies/lyrics - they've mentioned that a few times now. It used to be hard for me to digest, but honestly, I love the results so much that I don't care what arrangement they have.
10:09 AM on 09/16/13
Jack Appleby
@JackMEB
User Info.
Oh, I thought he was the lyricist/guitarist for some reason.
I thought Justin wrote the lyrics too?

But anyway, I will obviously be listening to this. Good to know Brian has so much support around him, he deserves it.
Sorry, meant to include lyrics in that.
10:17 AM on 09/16/13
Jack Appleby
@JackMEB
User Info.
Did you mean lyrics as opposed to vocals then?
he does "write the vocals" - I assumed more people would understand that also means lyrics.
10:30 AM on 09/16/13
Jack Appleby
@JackMEB
User Info.
This is as good as I expected and I'm quite excited to see how diverse the full lenght will be.
Top 5 AOTY for me at the moment.
11:50 AM on 09/16/13
Jack Appleby
@JackMEB
User Info.
Good song, weird video.
What an awkward video.
Haha, guessing you guys missed the #SoundNoSound stuff - all of these videos are from the campaign.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS