Username
Password
Mp3 News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Mp3
Inside AP.net

Topshelf Records Releases Free 78 Song Sampler

Posted by: Keagan Ilvonen (09/20/13)
Topshelf Records has released a free 78 song sampler including The World Is A Beautiful Place & I Am No Longer Afraid To Die, Have Mercy, Defeater and many more. If you've been meaning to check out some new bands, this is your chance.

Displaying posts 1 - 14 of 14.
10:16 PM on 09/20/13
BGP
Registered Badass
User Info.
I think it should be mandatory to have this. Such a solid list of tracks.
10:34 PM on 09/20/13
The Meech
User Info.
sick.
01:02 AM on 09/21/13
jornor
instagram @jordan_norris
User Info.
is this the one with sundials
01:22 AM on 09/21/13
Nick Le
Yeezy taught me.
User Info.
so many solid bands.
09:04 AM on 09/21/13
TheRealJohnOC
I've seen 701 bands/artists live
User Info.
One of the ways I find out about new bands. Always excited about this release!
09:19 AM on 09/21/13
almightykingdom
auri cupiditatem
User Info.
Been waiting all year for this :) $20 well spent!
06:12 PM on 09/21/13
Eurotrash Drock
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
while i love samplers and there are a Ton of good bands on this, 78 songs is just ridiculous. i get maxed out at 20.
06:22 PM on 09/21/13
Ghostpsalm
Really Impressive Title
User Info.
I'm pumped. I need good bands!
06:23 PM on 09/21/13
Ghostpsalm
Really Impressive Title
User Info.
Also, I laughed when I read their bit on the money. It was pretty typical "pay if you want... please pay." But then I got to the part where they're donating it all to charity. That's fucking awesome.
04:12 PM on 09/22/13
baton
ftfmusic.net
User Info.
Also, I laughed when I read their bit on the money. It was pretty typical "pay if you want... please pay." But then I got to the part where they're donating it all to charity. That's fucking awesome.
What's laughable if they say please pay, but if you don't want to then you don't have to? : ) Even if it's typica, isn't it just ok? (I speak generally, cause in this case I know you state clearly it's different with money for charity). Anyway, that's fine by me, and it is totally worth a tip usually.

And the amount of songs here is insane, I'm sure I'll get to know something new for me.
05:00 PM on 09/22/13
Ghostpsalm
Really Impressive Title
User Info.
What's laughable if they say please pay, but if you don't want to then you don't have to? : ) Even if it's typica, isn't it just ok? (I speak generally, cause in this case I know you state clearly it's different with money for charity). Anyway, that's fine by me, and it is totally worth a tip usually.

And the amount of songs here is insane, I'm sure I'll get to know something new for me.
I just think it's funny because all of those statements are usually worded the same. I used to work for a smaller label and usually the message between the lines was "Seriously. Pay. We're hungry." So it was more just relating.

Also, I was drunk as fuck.
04:29 AM on 09/23/13
baton
ftfmusic.net
User Info.
I just think it's funny because all of those statements are usually worded the same. I used to work for a smaller label and usually the message between the lines was "Seriously. Pay. We're hungry." So it was more just relating.

Also, I was drunk as fuck.
oh I get it : ) ..I was actually seriously wondering what people think about it.. It's probably hard to state it without sounding like that so you're right I guess.
07:19 AM on 09/23/13
Ghostpsalm
Really Impressive Title
User Info.
oh I get it : ) ..I was actually seriously wondering what people think about it.. It's probably hard to state it without sounding like that so you're right I guess.

Yeah. It is! But it's not far from the truth for most small labels!
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests