johnnyferris
Inside of your heart always
User Info.
This song is great! I'm definitely preordering the 7"
11:33 PM on 09/24/13
johnnyferris
User Info.
Discovering the Waterfront > This is How the Wind Shifts (not far behind DTW, this album is amazing)> Short Songs > A Shipwreck in the Sand>Rescue>When Broken/Arrivals & Departures.

They have such a great, quality discography. I could listen to each album all day if I wanted to.
10:56 PM on 10/02/13
johnnyferris
User Info.
Hmm... Can't decide if I should buy the bundle with the purple, or buy the seafoam blue and Addendum ($22 total either way). Does anyone know how many copies are pressed of either?
Not sure but from my experience of having a purple record (Senses Fai's Renacer) the purple is only noticeable if held in the light. I'd go with the blue.
12:14 AM on 10/03/13
johnnyferris
User Info.
No problem! I was kinda bummed how it turned out. It was the only one they initially had available at the time so I ordered right away. They announced an orange swirl variant a couple weeks later, but I was low on money so I was stuck with the purple.

I already have This is How on clear so I just got the 7"
01:16 PM on 10/13/13
johnnyferris
User Info.
Just to clarify, is the only way to get the five acoustic songs to order the digital download, or do these tracks come with the download card when you purchase a vinyl copy?

Edit: According to their merch site this item is set to ship 12/03/2013. Does that seem a little late, or is it just me? This album does re-release on 10/15/2013, correct?
That's when the vinyl will be shipping. You'll get a download in your email most likely; There's an asterick at the bottom that says "all vinyl purchases include a free digital download of the tracks per product." So you can interpret that any way you want I guess. Those acoustic songs have been on itunes since the album originally released in February.

EDIT: Looking at iTunes now it appears they have taken down the original deluxe version of TIHTWS.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums