Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 41
04:14 PM on 09/24/13
heyzombiehitler
has feelings
User Info.
Easily their best album. Stoked for more.
04:40 PM on 09/24/13
Sean Shelton
whatsarasaid
User Info.
Stoked. God I love this band, they do so much more for their fans than most bands.
04:53 PM on 09/24/13
.dot
behance.net/jordanhaenlein
User Info.
This band never fails. Everything they release is great even if it all sounds pretty similar. Love the chorus in this new track.

Really wish they were going on a headlining tour rather than opening for WCAR.
05:00 PM on 09/24/13
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
We intersect on a lot of bands, so I'm interested: how do you rank their discography?
When Broken is a nostalgic favorite, Discovering too, but this is probably their best effort from an objective standpoint. Shipwreck and Rescue are up there too. I honestly don't think they've put out a bad record.
05:40 PM on 09/24/13
1993mic
User Info.
I'm surprised the two new songs aren't separated like the other songs on the album. Excited for this though!

Oh and I'd say Shipwreck > Discovering > This is How > Arrivals and Departures = Rescue > Short Songs = When Broken
06:16 PM on 09/24/13
Spencer Control
you'll grow your soul away
User Info.
Too bad there's no option to get the CD with the bonus tracks, but obviously it'd be ridiculous to expect that kind of repress.

Damn, that track sounds great, though.
06:17 PM on 09/24/13
AquaMan
Constantly evolving...
User Info.
AOTY for me, no doubt. Excited to hear the new tracks.
This. I'd also have to say that's its fairly underrated. People kinda overlooked it!
06:36 PM on 09/24/13
ale5875
traduzionedicanzoni.it
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
We intersect on a lot of bands, so I'm interested: how do you rank their discography?
This Is How the Wind Shifts > Rescue > Shipwreck > DTW > When Broken Is Easily Fixed > A&D.

A&D is an album that I don't like at all. Their first two have good tunes, but overall I got into this band later, so I have no nostalgia about those records. Since TIHTWS came out, I've been kind of listening to only that album when it comes to Silverstein because it's so good.
08:39 PM on 09/24/13
billyboatkid
The Protagonist of Loneliness
User Info.
Hate these always come out after the fact. That being said. Awesome song and the clip of the other sounds sweet to.
09:47 PM on 09/24/13
eaglejak
Exhale you, inhale the rest
User Info.
TIHTWS = ASITS > Short Songs > DTW > Rescue > A&D = WBIEF
10:38 PM on 09/24/13
slimfenix182
Registered Member
User Info.
I'll take additional songs tacked onto their best album any day.
11:37 PM on 09/24/13
cubsml34
A Class 3 KILLSTORM
User Info.
DTW is a top five favorite album of ALL TIME for me (sounds like a stretch but they're up there with the top 2 Smashing Pumpkins albums, Physical Grafitti, and ...And Justice for All) so I have to go with that one, then ASITS (criminally underrated, just a brutal album), then TIHTWS=Short Songs > Rescue > WBIEF (ruined by production quality, Shane's undeveloped vox), then A&D.
12:33 AM on 09/25/13
johnnyferris
Inside of your heart always
User Info.
Discovering the Waterfront > This is How the Wind Shifts (not far behind DTW, this album is amazing)> Short Songs > A Shipwreck in the Sand>Rescue>When Broken/Arrivals & Departures.

They have such a great, quality discography. I could listen to each album all day if I wanted to.
03:34 AM on 09/25/13
GetUpAndrew
The Things We Think We're Missing
User Info.
This is a great song, can't wait to hear the other new tune and the acoustic tracks. TIHTWS is one of the best albums of 2013 and probably one of the best Silverstein's efforts to date.
05:09 AM on 09/25/13
PetitnaindesĪles
Kaneki-kun, BON APPÉTIT
User Info.
Love that Oh, Sleeper-like guitar lick, they keep getting better while somewhat keeping the same sound.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos