Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 2 posts.
10:08 PM on 09/24/13
Slangster
Knowshon's tears = my spirit animal
User Info.
Not going to deny his talent, but if anyone could ever be called a sellout, it's Dustin. So disappointed he gave up on Thrice for this contrived garbage.
I don't think you know what the words "sellout" or "contrived" mean. Or at least I hope you don't because if you do, you're a jackass.
09:18 AM on 09/25/13
Slangster
Knowshon's tears = my spirit animal
User Info.
Well, let's see: He sold his name and services to a church, and he now writes run-of-the-mill "praise Jesus" songs. Sellout. Contrived.

Or are you one of those people who thinks just because what he is doing is rooted in religion it can't be a business decision? Jackass.
It would be contrived if he hadn't been writing Christian-themed songs with Thrice, but he has. Putting aside however you feel about religion (I have a pretty good idea), you have to see that Dustin is genuine in his faith. He would never use his faith as a tool for only monetary gains. Now, if more money comes along with it (which I'm not sure it will), then fine, but that's not his main goal here. Since these songs are most definitely a product of natural feelings, they are by definition NOT contrived.

Also, good job using the same insult I used on you. Very clever.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests