Username
Password
UndertheGunReview News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
UndertheGunReview
Inside AP.net

UTG Interview: Joseph Gordon-Levitt

Posted by: Drew Beringer (09/25/13)
Under The Gun has a new interview with actor Joseph Gordon-Levitt about his new film (and directorial debut), Don Jon.

Displaying posts 1 - 11 of 11.
03:20 AM on 09/25/13
Greg
User Info.
Cool read. JGL has been nothing but fantastic in everything I've seen him in the past so many years. He even made a movie about bike messengers good. I will def be seeing Don Jon on Friday.
07:44 AM on 09/25/13
Ryan Dennehy
it's just me & u
User Info.
Is Utg really that big? I imagine it must be hard to get an interviews with someone like levitt.
09:22 AM on 09/25/13
SmallFrailBoy
User Info.
Excited to see this new movie. Joseph Gordon-Levitt is definitely making Brad Pitt-esque career choices right now. Picking great projects to work on. Also, pumped to see UTG and James getting some great exclusive film content. Hell yeah guys.
11:09 AM on 09/25/13
drewbaldy
drewbaldy
User Info.
Still can't believe he's the little kid from Angels in the Outfield and Third Rock From the Sun.
12:01 PM on 09/25/13
James Shotwell
User Info.
Is Utg really that big? I imagine it must be hard to get an interviews with someone like levitt.
Yes, we really are.

Okay, in a non-sarcastic way...

Yes, we're growing pretty quickly these days. You may recall we're part of the AbsoluteVoices community with AP, POZ, and Punknews. While our brothers and sisters at this (and those) site have been ensuring our place atop alternative music coverage, UTG has been blazing a trail in the world of film that we think allows our community to offer a more complete view of current pop culture. We interviewed the cast of 'The World's End' last month, and I can tell you now we have a press day with the director of 'We Are What We Are' this Friday. We're also in talks with IFC about doing a series of screenings here in New England branded (at least partially) under our community.
12:02 PM on 09/25/13
James Shotwell
User Info.
Excited to see this new movie. Joseph Gordon-Levitt is definitely making Brad Pitt-esque career choices right now. Picking great projects to work on. Also, pumped to see UTG and James getting some great exclusive film content. Hell yeah guys.
Thanks, man! Your support is super appreciated. This was a big one for us, but it's certainly not the last major surprise we'll have in 2013.
12:02 PM on 09/25/13
James Shotwell
User Info.
Still can't believe he's the little kid from Angels in the Outfield and Third Rock From the Sun.
I didn't put together the Angels In The Outfield part until about a month ago. Wild.
12:04 PM on 09/25/13
Ryan Dennehy
it's just me & u
User Info.
Yes, we really are.

Okay, in a non-sarcastic way...

Yes, we're growing pretty quickly these days. You may recall we're part of the AbsoluteVoices community with AP, POZ, and Punknews. While our brothers and sisters at this (and those) site have been ensuring our place atop alternative music coverage, UTG has been blazing a trail in the world of film that we think allows our community to offer a more complete view of current pop culture. We interviewed the cast of 'The World's End' last month, and I can tell you now we have a press day with the director of 'We Are What We Are' this Friday. We're also in talks with IFC about doing a series of screenings here in New England branded (at least partially) under our community.
thats impressive. I had no idea that was the case, wasn't trying to slight you guys at all. Just didn't realize the reach you had. Congrats.
12:12 PM on 09/25/13
James Shotwell
User Info.
thats impressive. I had no idea that was the case, wasn't trying to slight you guys at all. Just didn't realize the reach you had. Congrats.
I didn't take it as a slight, but realize that is how my response could have read. I know we're a bit of an underdog at times, so I like to offer as much insight into our current efforts as I'm able whenever the opportunity presents itself.
01:02 AM on 09/26/13
Gumbyjag
Everything Evil
User Info.
Nice interview, props UTG.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music