Username
Password
Fearless Records News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Fearless Records
Inside AP.net

Pierce The Veil Announces "This Is A...

Posted by: Christian Wagner (09/25/13)
Pierce The Veil will release their documentary This Is A Wasteland on Nov. 11th. More info and the trailer can be found in the replies.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 23
01:55 PM on 09/25/13
Christian Wagner
User Info.
No Avatar Selected

Fans will discover an all-access look at life on the road as the San Diego, CA quartet embark on their worldwide tour. Pierce The Veil chronicles the extraordinary life of international touring through exclusive interviews, previously unreleased live performance footage, travel experiences, and everything in-between.

"Our first world tour was absolutely the craziest experience of our lives.. and we filmed EVERYTHING! Follow along as we visit uncharted territories in search of the best shows and thrilling experiences we could find along the way. This DVD is for the fans and the fans only. Thank you for letting us travel the world and share this adventure with you!" - Vic, Mike, Tony, and Jaime

Filmed throughout the band's routing through South America, Asia, Europe, Australia, and a sold-out North American headline run on the Spring Fever Tour, the 60-minutes of power packed footage also include three bonus music videos for "King For A Day", "Bulls In The Bronx" and "Hell Above". During this time, the band toured with such acts as Sleeping With Sirens, All Time Low, Mayday Parade, You Me At Six, Memphis May Fire and Letlive.

This Is A Wasteland will be available as a digital documentary on iTunes, and the physical region free DVD comes packaged with a hard bound 28 page book and a bonus copy of Collide With The Sky CD.

PIERCE THE VEIL - Vic Fuentes (Vocals), Mike Fuentes (Drums), Tony Perry (Guitar), Jaime Preciado (Bass) - With a unique brand of progressive post-hardcore, Pierce The Veil have achieved an extraordinary level of domestic and international success over the past year with their critically-acclaimed album Collide With The Sky, which debuted at #12 on the Billboard Top 200 and has garnered sales of over 150,000 since it's release. The band's impressive resume includes press support from MTV, NY Times, FUSE TV, Guitar World, Revolver, the cover of Alternative Press and Rocksound Magazine, and their TV debut on Last Call With Carson Daly. Pierce The Veil's This Is A Wasteland captures the band at what they do best; A definite fan must-see.

w/ A DAY TO REMEMBER & ALL TIME LOW
9.23 - Henderson, NV @ Henderson Pavilion
9.25 - Tulsa, OK @ Tulsa Convention Center
9.26 - Austin, TX @ Cedar Park Center
9.28 - Dallas, TX @ Quick Trip Park
9.30 - Lincoln, NE @ Pershing
10.1 - Minneapolis, MN @ Roy Wilkins Auditorium
10.3 - Bloomington, IL @ US Cellular
10.4 - Sterling Heights, MI @ 89X Fest
10.5 - Columbus, OH @ LC Pavilion
10.6 - Pittsburgh, PA @ Stage AE
10.8 - Lowell, MA @ Tsongas Arena
10.9 - Uncasville, CT @ Mohegan Sun
10.11 - Trenton, NJ @ Sun National Bank Center
10.12 - Bethlehem, PA @ Bethlehem Events Center
10.13 - Greensboro, NC @ Greensboro Coliseum
10.14 - Norfolk, VA @ Constant Convocation Center
10.16 - Atlanta, GA @ Aarons Amphitheater at Lakewood
10.20 - Houston, TX @ Reliant Arena
10.23 - Boca Raton, FL @ Sunset Cover Amphitheater
10.24 - Orlando, FL @ UCF Arena
02:30 PM on 09/25/13
bobsheiskawy
www.facebook.com/misewell
User Info.
what ever happened to that rerelease of selfish machines that was supposed to happen?
02:33 PM on 09/25/13
justfoldedflags
User Info.
what ever happened to that rerelease of selfish machines that was supposed to happen?
That's out now I think, Fearless posted on Facebook about it today and it was on It-Leaked before it went down again
02:35 PM on 09/25/13
PerfectChaos337
User Info.
I didn't expect this to be a band I'd like, as I had a lot of preconceived ideas as to what they're all about, but I recently really sunk my teeth into CWTS, and came to the conclusion that this band pretty much rules really really hard.
02:38 PM on 09/25/13
esposimi
H.E. Pennypacker
User Info.
Region-free DVD? How does that even work.
02:59 PM on 09/25/13
thisisalchemy
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I had no clue this band was that big, holy cow
03:06 PM on 09/25/13
The Gunz Show
twitter.com/thegunzshow
User Info.
one of the best live bands out there.

seriously. sooo fucking good . love these dudes

- Gunz
03:25 PM on 09/25/13
mynameisgeneric
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Region-free DVD? How does that even work.
There is no region, so it can play in every country?
03:46 PM on 09/25/13
Chuck Gray
User Info.
I always feel like this band is unfairly put into a corner/scene where it does not really belong and people never give them a chance because of this. But whatever acts they are associated with, however they look and whichever demographic seems to form the majority of fans: They are very talented, most of their songs offer something new even on 10'th listen and are innovative, mostly cool lyrics...great band. Looking forward to the documentary and the next world tour (please:)).
04:24 PM on 09/25/13
Sean Shelton
whatsarasaid
User Info.
I always feel like this band is unfairly put into a corner/scene where it does not really belong and people never give them a chance because of this. But whatever acts they are associated with, however they look and whichever demographic seems to form the majority of fans: They are very talented, most of their songs offer something new even on 10'th listen and are innovative, mostly cool lyrics...great band. Looking forward to the documentary and the next world tour (please:)).
I really like to hear this coming from people instead of negativity about this band. Totally agree.

One of the most hard-working and innovative bands in their scene, and one of my favorite bands around.
Seen em' live seven times now, never have been disappointed once.
06:34 PM on 09/25/13
bobsheiskawy
www.facebook.com/misewell
User Info.
That's out now I think, Fearless posted on Facebook about it today and it was on It-Leaked before it went down again
all i'm seeing on the fearless page is posts about the dvd, and there wasn't anything at all about it on the band's page last week when it was supposed to come out. i'm really just curious to hear it, because i love that album.
06:53 PM on 09/25/13
EastCoastVans
oh, common life
User Info.
all i'm seeing on the fearless page is posts about the dvd, and there wasn't anything at all about it on the band's page last week when it was supposed to come out. i'm really just curious to hear it, because i love that album.
It was on Rdio for a little bit, but then it was listed as unavailable. I didn't really notice much of a change to be honest.
07:07 PM on 09/25/13
Ricketts
@allenricketts
User Info.
Such a great band.
08:59 PM on 09/25/13
werealldudes19
I'm best known for failure
User Info.
CWTS is a great record.
I'll definitely be checking this out.
Options