Username
Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 99
01:43 PM on 09/26/13
almostluckymick
Mick
User Info.
just throwing it out there ...... this post will probably attract more people to write even more over the top messages to them ...... just the way the internet works
01:46 PM on 09/26/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
I don't agree, even if this guy, as an individual, has a track record of being an idiot. Contracting a word doesn't make someone stupid by itself and there's about a million different, completely valid, mitigating circumstances as to why someone might lack basic English spelling skills that they shouldn't be dismissed because of.
I didn't say it made him stupid. I said I don't give a shit about his opinion.
01:48 PM on 09/26/13
steve187
nah
User Info.
So you think his reply was acceptable too? It's alright that, if someone refuses your sexual advances, to attempt to shame them because of it?
lol i'm not defending these dudes, just seemed tame compared to what they are saying they usually get. just thought it was odd to use this one as the prime example to let people know these dudes are scumbags when, yea its kinda offensive but not over the top disrespectful
plasticflavored
User Info.
This album is ridiculously good.
Jason Tate
User Info.
i get those ones are fucked up i just don't get why this one was the example
Because randomly messaging someone you don't know with a proposition, or presumption, of sex is, in my opinion, fucked up.
01:49 PM on 09/26/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
lol i'm not defending these dudes, just seemed tame compared to what they are saying they usually get. just thought it was odd to use this one as the prime example to let people know these dudes are scumbags when, yea its kinda offensive but not over the top disrespectful
Probably because they didn't wanna post a picture of the more graphic ones to their entire Facebook feed.

And yes, it's disrespectful. Not kinda.
01:51 PM on 09/26/13
Drew Beringer
Senior Editor - @drewberinger - Locked Groove
User Info.
Because randomly messaging someone you don't know with a proposition, or presumption, of sex is, in my opinion, fucked up.
yup

can't believe some people don't understand that.
01:55 PM on 09/26/13
OctoberOrigins
Jack
User Info.
True, some of the others they mentioned were a bit more over-the-top. But this is probably pretty representative of most of the messages of this type that they receive. It's casual misogyny, basically. And that's pretty much as terrible on a cultural level

That being said, they may not have really spent much time deciding which specific example to post, and we both are overthinking it.
01:56 PM on 09/26/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
yup

can't believe some people don't understand that.
Can't believe how often it occurs.

My sister gets messages from people she's never met with things like, "down to fuck?"

Her sarcastic responses back are hilarious -- but I can't even fathom what goes through someone's brain to send such a thing.
01:59 PM on 09/26/13
Holly HoX!
User Info.
Fuck those fucking people ^^
02:02 PM on 09/26/13
Chris Collum
User Info.
Even more than randomly proposing sex to some female online, what bugs me the most about that is what Jason alluded to, the presumption that duh she's gonna want you to put your dick in her, what girl wouldn't right??? Creeps.
02:06 PM on 09/26/13
tottivillarossi
these pretzels are makin me thirsty
User Info.
You should never end a sentence with a preposition, just FYI
Hey, at least he ended his sentence.
02:15 PM on 09/26/13
Drew Beringer
Senior Editor - @drewberinger - Locked Groove
User Info.

My sister gets messages from people she's never met with things like, "down to fuck?"

Her sarcastic responses back are hilarious -- but I can't even fathom what goes through someone's brain to send such a thing.
yikes - at least your sister has the sense of humor with you but that's still fucking horrifying.
02:16 PM on 09/26/13
t00latef0rr0ses
Purple Monkey Dishwasher
User Info.
I'd take her out for a nice seafood dinner and never call her again.
02:22 PM on 09/26/13
Jenny Tate
Oh hai.
User Info.

For example: "Yes. Just not you."

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version