Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 35
01:06 PM on 09/27/13
fishguts182
Pop Punks For Hugs Not Thugs
User Info.
awesome song. The kid in the video reminds me of dewey from Malcolm in the middle
02:21 PM on 09/27/13
kaylasananjou
Count Your Lucky Stars Records / Kayla
User Info.
This album is going to be sooooo goooood. The wait is killing me.
03:00 PM on 09/27/13
PirateSkater182
I want a new username.
User Info.
This is a little slower than I'd like, but they seriously can't do any wrong in my book. Really pumped to hear this entire thing.
03:32 PM on 09/27/13
CBKRP
Registered Member
User Info.
This is a little slower than I'd like, but they seriously can't do any wrong in my book. Really pumped to hear this entire thing.
A little slower? These guys play music these days like they just turned 50 or something, so so boring. Im done, first Swellers record that there is no chance in hell I'll be picking up.
03:34 PM on 09/27/13
brainstew123
User Info.
ooooh so good
03:47 PM on 09/27/13
PirateSkater182
I want a new username.
User Info.
A little slower? These guys play music these days like they just turned 50 or something, so so boring. Im done, first Swellers record that there is no chance in hell I'll be picking up.

..Okay.
03:54 PM on 09/27/13
jordalsh
twitter.com/Jordalsh
User Info.
cool
05:23 PM on 09/27/13
lovemetal24
User Info.
so good
06:55 PM on 09/27/13
lenzoj
Jeremy / Mayday Parade
User Info.
Loved the song. I was wishing the ending would go a little longer, it reminded me of the end of Saves The Day - rock tonic juice magic. Good vibes.
07:01 PM on 09/27/13
phyclororrora
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
It looks that the capabilities of the iPod touch are countless. Aside from remaining in a position to pay attention to your favored music and play games, you could also use it each time youre acquiring your each day exercise at your house or while in the gym. Get a Nike application in order that you can incorporate your each day routines within the iPod. This is certainly one particular technique to manage your time best iphone 5 cases for girls and other than that, you are able to also check out the distance youve ran along with the calories youve burned. The new iPod touch is much like the iPhone since you can view wonderful movies. You may also come across many alternatives around the iPods display, making it a good deal less complicated to maneuver or navigate. Quite a few people currently really like to buy new gadgets that are currently being made available in the marketplace. Its as much as you no matter whether you buy in an internet based or possibly a common store provided that you will discover the solution that youre on the lookout for. One of many popular gadgets getting sought just after may be the new iPod touch. Did you know you can conserve about 7,000 songs on the iPod touch? Thats a great deal of songs and definitely you can save all the songs you appreciate with your iPod. Whatever language youre speaking, you'll be able to quickly transform it and because of this, the gadget can be marketed all over the planet. Uncover Low-priced iPod Touch For Music And Audio Books The newly reviled iPod touch by Apple comes with Dirtproof Waterproof Shockproof Snow proof Bag Pouch With lots of distinct characteristics. A lot of the significant upgrades incorporate volume buttons, a fresh design and style, in addition to a built-in speaker. But thats not all. You'll find still other points you can do together with your new iPod touch. If you need to carry out some social networking or maybe play video games, the iPod touch is the gadget for you. Persons have their particular different music preferences. Radio stations dont perform all of the music you like but now, you could conserve your favourite songs within the iPod touch and pay attention to it anytime you desire. It even capabilities a individual DJ wherever you may place with each other each of the songs from the play checklist. The iPod touch may be used for a lot of hrs particularly if its battery is new. If youre in for the less expensive iPods, go for that somewhat utilized ones getting sold on line. Just make certain the seller is reputable. This is one means of ensuring the gadget ipad 3 cases and covers continues to be doing work well. After you discover a excellent deal, acquire it and take pleasure in enjoying a variety of sorts of video games, pay attention for your favored music, or use it each time youre having a workout. You can also shop all around locally for exclusive discounts staying made available. iPod devices are new and so its a bit hard to locate pretty cheap ones. A 5-10% discount is previously great and at the least, it is possible to save even a couple of bucks. Now that you know the major attributes of the iPod, it is possible to now come to a decision if its worth purchasing or not. At this time, the iPod might be an pricey gift, even to a love one. Nevertheless, should you merely store around a little, you might be capable to seek out very good bargains. Check out hunting on cheap iphone 5 cases for girls line for superb iPod touch deals. Some on the web shops supply special savings which you can take benefit. There ipad 3 cases keyboard are actually even somewhat employed iPods getting sold on the internet. You must be diligent as part of your search. By investing effort and time, you may definitely be able to discover a cheap iPod touch in one of the on the internet outlets.
07:26 PM on 09/27/13
smowashere
I am Groot.
User Info.
Weezer called.
07:27 PM on 09/27/13
AndrewSoup
It's A Secret To Everyone
User Info.
I love the slow, sludgy, Pinkerton-esque riff in this song. This really is gonna be their "PUNKerton."
07:27 PM on 09/27/13
AndrewSoup
It's A Secret To Everyone
User Info.
Really? Did they leave a message? What'd they say?
11:11 PM on 09/27/13
johnnyferris
Inside of your heart always
User Info.
This record is shaping up to be really promising.
08:52 AM on 09/28/13
dtomczak
always hungry.
User Info.
awesome song. The kid in the video reminds me of dewey from Malcolm in the middle
thought the exact same thing. lol

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version