Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 2 posts.
11:50 AM on 09/30/13
weworemasks
save the drama for wilmer valderama
User Info.
I get it, but nah, I'm good.

i respect his choices too. but no way in hell (sorry dustin) i'm gonna get into this.
01:29 PM on 09/30/13
weworemasks
save the drama for wilmer valderama
User Info.
I respect the hell out of Dustin. I'm giving the whole thing one spin at the very least. Thrice fans owe him that.

see that's the thing. thrice is basically my favorite band (i saw them live 25 times) and i don't feel like i owe him shit. he already gave me all the great music i'd ever want from one band. this religious cult rock isn't one of those things.

One of my favorite albums of this year was Senses Fail's Renacer which I would think takes a view similarly as strong as Dustin's album. I love it. Its a fantastic album and I think a large part of its greatness is attributable to the honesty in Buddy's lyrics. In my opinion, great art makes you a little less self-conscious/absorbed, even if just a little bit. Buddy and Dustin both strive for that, and though each of us is likely predisposed to favor one school of thought or the other, albums like these are made to be engaged with -- it feels like a waste if either is discarded because of your predilections.

tl;dr: Deadbolt!

the funny thing here is i only read the tl;dr and think this is a really great post.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests