Username
Password
Say Anything News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Say Anything
Inside AP.net

Max Bemis Song Shop to Re-Open October 28th

Posted by: Drew Beringer (10/01/13)
Max Bemis (Say Anything) will be re-opening his song shop on October 28th.

Displaying posts 1 - 12 of 12
12:30 PM on 10/01/13
Drew Beringer
Senior Editor - @drewberinger - Locked Groove
User Info.
Max Bemis Song Shop Re-OpeningThe Max Bemis Song Shop will be opening its doors for a limited time on October 28th, 2013, at 12am central.

Song Shop, for those who haven't researched it yet, is a project where fans of Max's music can buy a personalized Say Anything song written 100% originally for them about literally anything they want. The project has sent between four and five thousand songs out to extremely stoked customers over the past five or so years. The songs usually sell out quickly, so be ready to buy them as close to the opening date and time as possible. Each song also comes with a phone call from Max!

As with the last wave of Song Shop, there are options to buy a shorter, cheaper song, a regular length song, and even a song featuring Max's wife Sherri Dupree Bemis of Eisley and Perma on guest vocals!

Visit www.maxbemissongshop.com for all details, FAQ and updates, and sign up for the mailing list to be notified of future shiz.
12:30 PM on 10/01/13
HazeLitRise
i spit hot fire
User Info.
anyone know if can I send him lyrics and chords and have him record it for me instead? it'd be awesome to hear my song through max
12:33 PM on 10/01/13
VanMastaIteHab
User Info.
anyone know if can I send him lyrics and chords and have him record it for me instead? it'd be awesome to hear my song through max
He usually frowns on that if it's an entire song you just want him to record. He's ok with you sending him maybe A lyric to use or something. But having him record a song for you isn't really the point.
12:33 PM on 10/01/13
ImAMetaphor
You know I think about it still
User Info.
Probably not, but you can always E-mail and or Tweet at him to ask.
01:08 PM on 10/01/13
jjm1
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
4 to 5 thousand songs? seems a little bit ridiculous at this point.
02:22 PM on 10/01/13
davefalcone777
@davidgfalcone
User Info.
I had him and Sherri record one for my friends getting married in November. I just got it last week. Can't wait to show them.
03:24 PM on 10/01/13
lenzoj
Jeremy / Mayday Parade
User Info.
Just checked this out on YouTube to see some of the stuff he's done for this. Does anyone know if its only acoustic, or does he do any full band stuff as well?
04:12 PM on 10/01/13
sweetfootaction
Cake-eater
User Info.
Eisley must be running low on cash.
08:24 PM on 10/01/13
SSLYBY
Back in the saddle.
User Info.
Just checked this out on YouTube to see some of the stuff he's done for this. Does anyone know if its only acoustic, or does he do any full band stuff as well?
I'm 99% sure it's only acoustic.
08:37 PM on 10/01/13
gengen
Listen To Saves The Day
User Info.
I got a song the very first time he did this a several years ago and the song was absolutely horrific. Worst lyrics, chords, singing on the planet. Was so disappointed. Have never listed to it again. Total waste of money.
08:52 PM on 10/01/13
mattregan
www.twitter.com/vipregan
User Info.
You should just get him on a Mayday Parade song instead. He'd probably be down.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums