Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 13 posts
04:54 PM on 10/01/13
Sharillon
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Hey guys. Hope you have a great evening here with your fans :)

First off. I have been a huge fan of you and listened to your songs since Tales told by dead friends. The songs always were played when I went to
University. So there are some special memories associated with this.
Now to my questions.

1.) Will there be a song similar to Terrible Things on the new album?

2.) What would you say is the main audience of your songs. I am not from America so I cant really see what kind of people listen to your music.
More boys, more girls? More teenagers or young adults?

3.) What bands did you inspire you the most when you all started to make music?

4.) How long do you think you will still make the same music? A lot of bands changed their style over the years, so I am just curious.

5.) What is the song the majority of you liked the most playing for your new album?

6.) Any chance on how to get a signed CD of your new album? I live in Germany so kinda hard to get an autograph by you guys and 2011 I sadly was in China. Any chance to
order it somewhere?

Thanks for hopefully answering a few of those questions. Keep up the good work ;)

Sorry for all these Questions. Prepared those before ;)
04:59 PM on 10/01/13
Sharillon
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
There are a couple of ballads on the new album but I wouldnt say they are exactly like Terrible Things, but they are great IMO!
Thanks for answering. I am sure I will love your new CD, like I did all before :)
05:03 PM on 10/01/13
Sharillon
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Any chance that you will play in Germany again? I will invite you to some beer ;)
05:07 PM on 10/01/13
Sharillon
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Question for you guys, what song should we play from Tales Told By Dead Friends? We were thinking of playing one we haven't played in a long time
Three Cheers is my favorite, besides Your Song, but you already did that for Valdosta :)
05:22 PM on 10/01/13
Sharillon
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Ah. I remember another question. Is "Everythings an illusion" based on some personal experiences?

Just wondering, since I heard it the first time.
05:25 PM on 10/01/13
Sharillon
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
do you guys sign autographs at shows???
I wish they would just sign something for me. Pretty hard to get such when you arent living in the US *haha*
05:37 PM on 10/01/13
Sharillon
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
American or german beer? The ultimate question. (Okay. Some prefer belgian over german ;))
05:47 PM on 10/01/13
Sharillon
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I try this again.

Any real action that happened that lead to "Everythings an illusion"? If it is and if its too personal, no need to say anything.
05:53 PM on 10/01/13
Sharillon
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I was in a Blink cover band in high school.
Oh. Which songs you liked to play? Cheshire Cat songs or more songs by the early 2000 era?
06:01 PM on 10/01/13
Sharillon
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
A friend of mine that I grew up with was hit by a car and past away. I had this song that just sounded so sad but I had no clue what to write it about. It hit me that we were in Atlanta where my friend died and that's all I could think about. A lot of tears were shed over that song before any of you even heard it. RIP Chad...love you brother
Thanks for answering this personal question. I am sure he was a good guy. RIP Chad.

I listened to this song in a train in China and also remembered someone dear that was lost. Thanks for this song!
06:05 PM on 10/01/13
Sharillon
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Btw. a question about merch.

I saw on youtube, when listening to ghost, that the posters you can buy in the bundle are signed. Is that true? When I tried to order them in the merch-store it didnt say anything about that. Thanks :)
06:08 PM on 10/01/13
Sharillon
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Thread is moving too fast. Try again:

"Btw. a question about merch.

I saw on youtube, when listening to ghost, that the posters you can buy in the bundle are signed. Is that true? When I tried to order them in the merch-store it didnt say anything about that. Thanks :)"
06:27 PM on 10/01/13
Sharillon
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Thanks to mayday parade for being with the fans :)

Btw. Anyone here knows if the posters in the bundle (CD+Poster+Tshirt) are signed?

The youtube preview of ghosts shows "autographed poster" in the 28$ bundle, but at the website it doesnt show it like that. Anyone has an idea? :)

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos