Username
Password
Equal Vision Records News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Equal Vision Records
Inside AP.net

The Soroka Agency Expands Roster of Booking Agents

Posted by: Thomas Nassiff (10/02/13)
The Soroka Agency has expanded its roster of agents to include Jason Parent and Dan Campbell, formerly of Parent's Hope This Helps Booking. Among other bands, Parent and Campbell bring Real Friends, Citizen, Mixtapes, Pentimento, Living With Lions, City Lights and Turnover to The Soroka Agency's existing roster, which includes The Story So Far, Action Item, Alex Goot, Set It Off, State Champs and more. A full press release is in the replies. Congratulations to all involved!

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 15.
01:26 PM on 10/02/13
Thomas Nassiff
resuscitation of the year
User Info.
Press ReleaseTHE SOROKA AGENCY AND EQUAL VISION RECORDS ANNOUNCES PARTNERSHIP EXPANSION:
BOOKING AGENTS JASON PARENT AND DAN 'SOUPY' CAMPBELL JOIN THE SOROKA AGENCY

Oct 02 - Equal Vision Records and The Soroka Agency are pleased to announce the expansion of their partnership. This week, owner and agent, Ryan Soroka, announced the addition of Jason Parent (owner and agent of Hope This Helps Booking) and Dan "Soupy" Campbell (agent for Hope This Helps and vocalist for The Wonder Years) to their agent roster list.

"I am elated to bring my roster of talented, young artists to The Soroka Agency," shares Parent. Working with Brad [Wiseman] and Ryan is going to be great, and I'm truly excited to see what us young guns can do in the industry together. I envision us all learning a lot from one another and each growing immensely through this partnership. I can't wait to see what the future holds for all of us."

Soroka adds, "It's been an amazing three years since Brad and I partnered with Equal Vision Records and we have been fortunate enough to consistently grow and build up our roster. Jason and Dan are both incredibly important new assets to our team - and as a genuine fan of the artists that they each represent - I can really see that The Soroka Agency roster as a whole has made great and dynamic gains. We're thrilled and honored to be taking this next step for the agency and are excited to have Jason and Dan join our team."

The Soroka Agency is a boutique booking agency started in 2004 by Soroka, who has been promoting and booking shows since the age of 13. The agency's partnership with Equal Vision Records was originally announced in April of 2011 and offers full tour booking services to independent artists, allowing developing bands and agents to work and grow together. Already working with Soroka is booking agent Brad Wiseman, whom officially joined The Soroka Agency in 2007.

In addition to Soroka and Wiseman's existing artist roster of The Story So Far, Action Item, Alex Goot, Set It Off, State Champs, artist David Garibaldi and more; Parent and Cambpell will bring their individual rosters to The Soroka Agency including: Real Friends, Citizen, Mixtapes, Pentimento, Living With Lions, City Lights, Turnover and more.

More information and a complete artist roster for The Soroka Agency can be found at: www.thesorokaagency.com
01:33 PM on 10/02/13
ViTOP
http://twitter.com/VitoPagano
User Info.
I like the team there.

That Ryan rides his fuckin bike like a beast. Just Sayin.
01:37 PM on 10/02/13
Steve_JustAGuy
www.justaguy.us
User Info.
Didn't know Dan was involved in the booking end of things, so that's pretty cool. Should be beneficial for everyone.
01:47 PM on 10/02/13
subplotofcrows
A Small Spark Vs. A Great Forest
User Info.
Peanut has been a vital part of the scene for some time now. Glad to see him going places, and it's definitely going to be quite beneficial for everyone.
02:03 PM on 10/02/13
xHoodieWeather
I Just Want To Sell Out My Funeral
User Info.
Didn't know Dan was involved in the booking end of things, so that's pretty cool. Should be beneficial for everyone.
I think Dan also manages or does something with Allison Weiss.

I remember when Dan began taking out Mixtapes and booking for them, it was awesome because it drew a lot of people to the band and they definitely deserve it.
02:04 PM on 10/02/13
xBranx
Brandon Pagano / Handguns
User Info.
Two great people joining two more great people to promote great bands. I can dig.
02:13 PM on 10/02/13
seanwaits
Let It Happen / Sean
User Info.
Wonder how long it'll take Wonder Years fans to realize that they have Soupy's phone number now. He should be expecting quite a few fan calls.
02:16 PM on 10/02/13
TheRealJohnOC
I've seen 701 bands/artists live
User Info.
Wonder how long it'll take Wonder Years fans to realize that they have Soupy's phone number now. He should be expecting quite a few fan calls.
I saw that on the website. I hope that's an office phone for Dan's sake.
03:01 PM on 10/02/13
Jaytothesyg
The Greatest Generation
User Info.
Congrats to both of them. Peanut is one of the hardest working guys I know
03:03 PM on 10/02/13
Christian Wagner
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Great people doing great things. Amazing.
04:21 PM on 10/02/13
Steve_JustAGuy
www.justaguy.us
User Info.
I think Dan also manages or does something with Allison Weiss.

I remember when Dan began taking out Mixtapes and booking for them, it was awesome because it drew a lot of people to the band and they definitely deserve it.

Love Mixtapes, hope they breakout and get a good following soon.
07:44 PM on 10/02/13
JoePending
User Info.
Way to go Soroka! you're the best! proud of all the hard work you've put in to get to this point!
love,
- Joe Pending!
05:10 AM on 10/03/13
DLBogosian
Finch tech, UTG writer, @dlbogosian
User Info.
So does this make Gary and Greg the only remaining in Hope This Helps? http://www.runforcoverrecords.com/hth/
10:37 AM on 10/03/13
evilandgood
User Info.
Soroka Agency's lineup is stacked.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News