Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 27 of 27
08:41 PM on 10/03/13
CBKRP
Registered Member
User Info.
No sanctuary will never be topped...but this is good
I don't know, I loved it but the real standout tracks were Pirouette(Their best song that may never be toped) and Wrightsville Beach for me. I think this new one is gonna be an overall better record.
09:39 PM on 10/03/13
The Meech
User Info.
dang, feel like this has gotten no hype. will listen soon
09:52 PM on 10/03/13
emoboy333
User Info.
Listened to it 3x times since yesterday. Tje 1st half contains fillers that's for sure but the 2nd half of the record is really great.
10:07 PM on 10/03/13
njdevils327
You know Craigslist? That's my list
User Info.
Holy shit Siesta Key is a beyond terrible song. Some of the worstt lyrics I've ever heard for a song. Some of this is pretty good though
04:24 AM on 10/04/13
TimMcGreevy
SaveMyWishes
User Info.
That Jimmy Stadt part is just beautiful. Absolutely kills his spot. the guest spots on this album were really well done. Almost too well done though, I feel they just take the track over.
07:34 AM on 10/04/13
NickHTL
User Info.
Hard working dudes that deserve any success that comes their way. Matty's voice sounds great, catchy stuff.
08:02 AM on 10/04/13
johnnny912
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
The first half of the album was sort of Man Overboard-ish lyric wise, but the second half was great. My favorites are No Pioneer, 20 Block, The Kids Can't Lose, and the new version of All Roads Lead Home.
08:31 AM on 10/04/13
BLeClair12
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I wasn't sold on my first listen aside from a few tracks but it's really kicking in now.

The best songs are definitely the ones with guest vox. Jimmy from PBC kills it
Totally agree. Those 3 tracks, to me, are the standouts for sure.

For some reason, I broke my rule about listening to streams and checked this out yesterday. The quality was awful, so I'll wait to pass any final judgment until I can get my hands on a copy on Tuesday. Sheesh, the quality of AP's streams are hot garbage.

Also, does anyone know if stores are going to be carrying this? My local record store, for example, carried No Sanctuary, and even has The Kids Can't Lose, but this isn't even in their system. It seems like the only place the physical disk is available is through the pre-order. If that's the case, shit.

EDIT: Asked them on Facebook. Physical disk for the pre-order and at shows only. Damn.
08:33 AM on 10/04/13
jorbjorb
User Info.
sounds like monkey balls
09:31 AM on 10/04/13
ctigers92
I always could count on futures
User Info.
Listened to about 6 of the tracks so far, so I can't create a full judgement, but so far it seems like a step backwards from No Sanctuary. Not really impressed so far.
05:34 PM on 10/04/13
ZachMadeMeOdd
<("<) ^( " )^ (>")>
User Info.
There's a few gems but sadly this doesn't add up to their prior releases. I feel like I still just found out about it too, there was so much more anticipation for No Sanctuary than this time around. The dynamics and tone of this remain the same throughout the entire album, and some of the transitions made me cringe. But hey, I finally got the full band of All Roads i've been waiting for since Webster came out so i'm done.
06:17 PM on 10/04/13
jusscali
EMO REVIVAL IS FOR BITCHES
User Info.
Really like this.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT