Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 69
04:10 PM on 10/04/13
Jake Gyllenhaal
Sit on Santa's lap
User Info.
Fall Out Boy. I'm pretty sure that's the only band big enough to get on it that I like.
They performed on SNL in 2006, in case you didn't already know.
04:11 PM on 10/04/13
Chris Collum
Strangers to ourselves.
User Info.
Those are all solid picks. But SNL keeps chosing to skip having Paramore be on the show
Lol Paramore's primary fanbase isn't allowed to stay up late enough to watch SNL c'mon
04:26 PM on 10/04/13
aradiantsunrise
i get what i want
User Info.
Would love to see those 5 perform on it. Along with The 1975, Charli XCX, Sky Ferreira, Los Campesinos!, and 2 Chainz.
04:34 PM on 10/04/13
exitsummer
we are the wild youth
User Info.
Haim & CHVRCHES, great picks. Still wanna see Paramore perform on the show. I would love seeing a band like Daughter perform on the show, but I doubt they're big enough for SNL
04:35 PM on 10/04/13
FiendCameron
Why Didn't You Kill Yourself Today?
User Info.
They performed on SNL in 2006, in case you didn't already know.
Oh I do. I wouldn't mind them being on again.

I'd love to see The Wonder Years go on though. Or even ADTR. Those two are getting bigger and bigger.
04:35 PM on 10/04/13
mr_raccoon
UᴼᴥᴼU
User Info.
Lol Paramore's primary fanbase isn't allowed to stay up late enough to watch SNL c'mon
I didn't know college students these days have bed times? And besides, it hasn't stopped acts with very young fanbases from playing the show like Justin Bieber, The Wanted and the Jonas Brothers in recent years
04:36 PM on 10/04/13
Chris Collum
Strangers to ourselves.
User Info.
I didn't know college students these days have bed times? And besides, it hasn't stopped acts with very young fanbases from playing the show like Justin Bieber, The Wanted and the Jonas Brothers
/jokes
04:45 PM on 10/04/13
InaGreendase
Registered Member
User Info.
Yeah, the National best be getting some love this season.
04:58 PM on 10/04/13
tdlyon
Set phasers to love me
User Info.
Fall Out Boy should go on and play Alone Together and The Phoenix. (or Love Sex and Death for the lols)
05:05 PM on 10/04/13
incognitojones
http://auburn-hills.tumblr.com/
User Info.
Chvrches are the most likely on this list, and with unlikely Danny Brown they'd be my favorite. Five not mentioned yet who I'd love to see:
1. Chance the Rapper, probably not big enough and without a huge single. (Juice and Chain Smoker)
2. Earl, could happen but unlikely unless they low on choices (Burgundy, Whoa)
3. Lorde, who is probably a very likely choice this season (Royals, 400 Lux)
4. Ariana Grande, who may have a shot after being pretty funny on Jimmy Fallon, (Baby I and Honeymoon Avenue if my dreams came true)
5. Portugal. The Man, almost definitely not big enough too unless someone was pulling for them, (Evil Friends, Hip Hop Kids)

Correct! And Lady Gaga is both hosting and performing the following week.
Not surprised at all, but glad she's confirmed, always great in the sketches. Also she can walk now so that's cool.
05:10 PM on 10/04/13
blimpcityhero11
#WreckThisLeague
User Info.
Daft Punk (with Pharrell) and Paramore are probably my most mainstream choices of those who haven't already performed on the show. Otherwise, Fitz and The Tantrums, Ra Ra Riot, Grouplove, Matt & Kim, and Atlas Genius would all be cool. Looking ahead, The Gaslight Anthem, Chromeo, and The Kooks would be cool when they get new releases out.
05:14 PM on 10/04/13
ghelms88
Back by Popular Demand
User Info.
Chvrches are the most likely on this list, and with unlikely Danny Brown they'd be my favorite. Five not mentioned yet who I'd love to see:
1. Chance the Rapper, probably not big enough and without a huge single. (Juice and Chain Smoker)
2. Earl, could happen but unlikely unless they low on choices (Burgundy, Whoa)
3. Lorde, who is probably a very likely choice this season (Royals, 400 Lux)
4. Ariana Grande, who may have a shot after being pretty funny on Jimmy Fallon, (Baby I and Honeymoon Avenue if my dreams came true)
5. Portugal. The Man, almost definitely not big enough too unless someone was pulling for them, (Evil Friends, Hip Hop Kids)

Not surprised at all, but glad she's confirmed, always great in the sketches. Also she can walk now so that's cool.
Nice to see someone mention Chance the Rapper. I'd love to see it, even though it's very unlikely.
05:15 PM on 10/04/13
deanster321
BLEGH
User Info.
Chelsea Wolfe would be very interesting
05:25 PM on 10/04/13
incognitojones
http://auburn-hills.tumblr.com/
User Info.
Nice to see someone mention Chance the Rapper. I'd love to see it, even though it's very unlikely.
I'm just trying to see him live somewhere, he's supposed to have an incredible show.
05:44 PM on 10/04/13
mattregan
www.twitter.com/vipregan
User Info.
No Deftones?

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT