Password

Comments: Page 11
Displaying posts 150 - 165 of 521
03:22 PM on 10/06/13
Victoriaaa28
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Jon/Tilian

What is your favourite song to perform? Where do you get the inspiration for song lyrics? Do you ever change the style of singing a song when on tour? Brilliant new record!
MattDGD
User Info.
How did you guys get in touch with Chino Marino for Caviar? Was he a fan of the band prior to recording with you?
Our management hooked us up with him. it was an amazing experience to have him on the record.
WillDGD
User Info.
Will was it difficult/stressful writing all of DBM2's parts by yourself? Or was it the opposite?

I put a lot of pressure on myself to write an insane album for dbm2.
03:23 PM on 10/06/13
iamvital
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
it was a real question buddy. plenty of musicians in the industry carry out other jobs (mostly in the industry)
03:23 PM on 10/06/13
WillDGD
User Info.
Two questions for anyone that will answer them. 1. How has your lifestyle changed since you've reached such popularity as a band? Do you find yourself losing friends/more loney/isolated being on tour all the time? Do you still hold other jobs or are you full time musicians? and

for Will. 2. How great is the feeling of having a unique custom shop V? Was it like having a baby?

My new V is my baby. I would name it but I'm not into naming guitars.
03:24 PM on 10/06/13
sickydicky
outlander!
User Info.
I put a lot of pressure on myself to write an insane album for dbm2.
insane it was.
JonDGD
User Info.
Two questions for anyone that will answer them. 1. How has your lifestyle changed since you've reached such popularity as a band? Do you find yourself losing friends/more loney/isolated being on tour all the time? Do you still hold other jobs or are you full time musicians? and

for Will. 2. How great is the feeling of having a unique custom shop V? Was it like having a baby?
I have less friends and I attempt to survive off selling paintings and the band, occasional graphic design + odd jobs, its difficult to get a job that will let you leave constantly. I just barely made rent last month, but its better than a real job
MattDGD
User Info.
I just discovered you guys a few months ago, and am seeing you in Long Island next week. You guys are awesome. Tilian and Jon make the perfect combination.
we would love to see ya out at the show! come holla!
dancegabiedance
User Info.
@Matt next time you guys come to philly, we'll blaze and it'll be wonderful :P

also, that Rock Yourself To Sleep Tour in November of last year was possibly the best show I've ever seen. Literally the golden lineup. Philly loves you and we wish you'd come back soon :,(
WillDGD
User Info.
How did Jodi Arias become Will's hood bitch?

Just lucky I guess
dancemarlenedan
User Info.
This For The Whole Band,

But Strawberry Swisher Pt 2 ALWAYS Makes Me Feel Better. Like It Makes Me Feel Okay, & Reminds Me I Don't Wish The Worst For My Ex. But That I'll Always Be His Friend!
03:25 PM on 10/06/13
dnasty
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
jon your painting i ordered is still really oil stenchy, any technique to air it out? I mean I have been leaving it outside on my patio for a while now...haha
03:26 PM on 10/06/13
SamSantana
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Will - Are you a self taught guitarist or did you take lessons? What was the band that made you want to play guitar?
WillDGD
User Info.
Do any of you guys work real jobs when you're not touring??? Guarantees can only be in the 3-5k range, seems like such a hard income to live off of...i just hate seeing bands that have been in the game for so long struggling financially as adults, when its obvious you do what you love and you're good at it...

keep it going brothers

I'm a television video editor and have a new label im slowly building.
dancemarlenedan
User Info.
Is There Any Current Drama We Should Be Worried About?

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos