AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 2 posts.
03:33 PM on 10/07/13
guitaristbrb
User Info.
Very nice post Jason should clear everything up for everyone I hope. You've heard the album I take it? What's your opinion on it?

I personally don't think they have done 5 albums but according to the contact it's not very clear on Victorys part and I can see ADTR coming out on top.
03:48 PM on 10/07/13
guitaristbrb
User Info.
I have.

I was very pleasantly surprised (hey, if something can get me to turn off the new A Wilhelm Scream album I've been waiting like 6 years for, that's saying something). I really like the pop-punk parts of it and the melodies they used. There are some massive choruses here. I actually prefer those sections (even the more acousticy songs) to the breakdown/hardcoreish stuff. That's just me though, that's where my tastes lie. I think fans of the band's style are going to love the album ... it could very well go down as their best album, that would not surprise me at all.

"Best of Me" and "Life @ 11" are my early favorites. Only had time to spin it a couple times though, been finishing this article -- and have more coming soon -- so I've been crazy busy today. Hah.

Damn that's good to hear. I'm a pop punk guy too so I'm pretty stoked to hear it. Haha this was a lengthy article and informative thanks again.

Going to start listening to Wilhelm Scream tonight. Try and do it before I get this album at midnight haha
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums