Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 2 posts.
12:26 PM on 10/08/13
The Mysterious
Amantas sunt amentes.
User Info.
16 year old skateboarding pop punk me is enraged with the low and incomprehensible 7/10 rating.

21 year old me accepts the review and the album for what it is, a decent blend of two genres. Probably their best work yet though, with that being said.
08:03 AM on 10/09/13
The Mysterious
Amantas sunt amentes.
User Info.
Yeah, hey. Get the fuck out of here. The breakdowns are awesome, because, guess what? Some of us actually like head-banging, and i love the callouts before breakdowns. On another note, it seems all you highlighted at the end of your review just continually pointed to record sells and money as a tip to ADTR's success. You're a jackass for reviewing this way; take into account that true fans resonate with this record, and these songs. Yes, you're damn right they'll play it over and over again for months, and it'll be the best of the year for them. You know why? Because they're a TRUE fan. You claimed "there isn't any beautiful poetry on this album to be found"...obviously, you don't connecet, and you don't get it. It's the connection to the words, and a connection to the songs. Again, true fans relate to these lyrics and this music. But, i guess this is what you get paid to do. Listen to shit you don't really like and then tell people why you don't think it's good, or do think it is good. Since you didn't directly disrespect ADTR, i'll indirectly tell you what they would probably want to tell you: So, in the words of their lyrics from 2nd sucks GET THE FUCK OVER IT!
Hahaha ohhh my god. Would you like a 59 Fifty cap turned backwards and some Osiris kicks to go with that?
Options
More From This Author

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS