Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 4 posts
09:26 PM on 10/07/13
surette
kill the switch
User Info.
this is probably their best record as a band and fans of FTWHH will adore this. I know I do.
glad to hear it, I love FTWHH. good review Thomas.
10:07 AM on 10/08/13
surette
kill the switch
User Info.
This is my AOTY! I don't understand why you people don't think it's more than a 7. Totally the best ADTR album ever!
did you read the review? Thomas does a pretty good job of explaining why he gave it a 7.
02:03 PM on 10/08/13
surette
kill the switch
User Info.
Yeah, hey. Get the fuck out of here. The breakdowns are awesome, because, guess what? Some of us actually like head-banging, and i love the callouts before breakdowns. On another note, it seems all you highlighted at the end of your review just continually pointed to record sells and money as a tip to ADTR's success. You're a jackass for reviewing this way; take into account that true fans resonate with this record, and these songs. Yes, you're damn right they'll play it over and over again for months, and it'll be the best of the year for them. You know why? Because they're a TRUE fan. You claimed "there isn't any beautiful poetry on this album to be found"...obviously, you don't connecet, and you don't get it. It's the connection to the words, and a connection to the songs. Again, true fans relate to these lyrics and this music. But, i guess this is what you get paid to do. Listen to shit you don't really like and then tell people why you don't think it's good, or do think it is good. Since you didn't directly disrespect ADTR, i'll indirectly tell you what they would probably want to tell you: So, in the words of their lyrics from 2nd sucks GET THE FUCK OVER IT!
lol
07:37 AM on 10/14/13
surette
kill the switch
User Info.
Is there any information about how sales have been for this album? I'm really curious, but it's not data I usually pay attention to, so I don't know where to find it.
they're not releasing sales info for this online-only release... if/when it ever comes out on CD/iTunes we'll get to see it, but it'll be much lower than it could have been.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos