Username
Password
Hip-Hop News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Hip-Hop
Inside AP.net

Childish Gambino Teaser

Posted by: Drew Beringer (10/08/13)
Childish Gambino has released a new teaser for his upcoming album, which you can watch in the replies. It appears that new music will be available "over winter break."

Update: You can now stream the entire freestyle in the replies as well.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 49
10:01 AM on 10/08/13
Drew Beringer
Senior Editor - @drewberinger - Locked Groove
User Info.

10:04 AM on 10/08/13
Gaugzilla
and one head can never die
User Info.
"Because the Internet." What a bad title from a stupid phrase. I hope this is decent. I feel like Donald's been all over the place quality-wise.
10:08 AM on 10/08/13
ghelms88
Back by Popular Demand
User Info.
His flow is gettin' better.
10:08 AM on 10/08/13
Amazingness905
User Info.
Teaser sounds pretty good. I wish Gambino would have some more Camp-ish vibes in his new music, but he seems to be keeping his Royalty flow going. Oh well, he's still great so I can't complain.
10:10 AM on 10/08/13
BLeClair12
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Sounds good, looking forward to this. Gambino is typically a huge hit or a total miss with me, nothing in between. I love every second of "EP" and "Camp" but I couldn't get into the other EPs or the majoity of "Royalty".
10:16 AM on 10/08/13
Amazingness905
User Info.
Sounds good, looking forward to this. Gambino is typically a huge hit or a total miss with me, nothing in between. I love every second of "EP" and "Camp" but I couldn't get into the other EPs or the majoity of "Royalty".
I liked Royalty but I still agree. I feel like the problem is with Royaly he tried too hard, which made him sound less genuine than when he was kind of just screwing around and having fun with his other albums/EPs
10:17 AM on 10/08/13
Protested Hero
Jon
User Info.
I like.
10:21 AM on 10/08/13
BLeClair12
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I liked Royalty but I still agree. I feel like the problem is with Royaly he tried too hard, which made him sound less genuine than when he was kind of just screwing around and having fun with his other albums/EPs
I felt mostly the same. I tend to gravitate toward story-telling and earnestness in hip-hop when I listen to it, which is why I think I loved Camp so much. There was some bravado in there, but a lot of it was just great, honest storytelling. I felt like Royalty strayed away from that and was just too heavy on the bravado for my liking.
10:27 AM on 10/08/13
_><_
Registered Member
User Info.
I hope he sounds like he sounds at the beginning of this track more. I'm really growing tired of his whiny shit.
10:28 AM on 10/08/13
EastCoastVans
oh, common life
User Info.
Sounding really good. Glad to see the pop-culture references are back. Royalty was cool, but it had me scared that he was losing the style that made him so unique to begin with.
10:30 AM on 10/08/13
Dodge725
Roll Tide Roll
User Info.
Add another person to the More-Camp-Less-Royalty train.
10:33 AM on 10/08/13
crookedneighbor
now with more fiber
User Info.
Very very excited about this
11:05 AM on 10/08/13
dpatrickguy
User Info.
Haven't liked anything in full really since the EP. Camp was not good outside of a few songs for me. Royalty the same way. But I really liked that clip, so I'm interested.
11:10 AM on 10/08/13
kcpunk
Aaron - my username is dumb
User Info.
Yeah, hope the album isn't called Because The Internet. Clip sounds good though.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests