Username
Password
Property of Zack News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 34.
06:44 PM on 10/15/13
gengen
Listen To Saves The Day
User Info.
With Andrew kind of in between projects right now, I would love a full blown Soco reunion. Just a bummer it probably doesn't make financial sense for Andrew.

He is far from in between projects. I foresee Andrew taking his career to crazy heights very soon.
07:00 PM on 10/15/13
Rosenbcm
User Info.
I love this record. Down, Ruthless, Break Myself, Me and the Moon, Only Ashes, She Paints Me Blue are all phenomenal songs.
07:08 PM on 10/15/13
tyler2tall147
Awesome
User Info.
He is far from in between projects. I foresee Andrew taking his career to crazy heights very soon.
I'm not sure how he isn't still between projects. Yes he released a solo EP, but it doesn't seem like the solo LP is moving very quick. I think we will be lucky if we are listening to it by next summer. The EP was also kind of underwhelming, 1 amazing song and 3 eh's.

I'm also not sure how his career is going to hit crazy heights with a self released album... Has anyone at his level of fame ever achieved a higher level of fame without some label backing? He needs to get an album out and get on some big tours.
08:57 PM on 10/15/13
Amongster
Still On The Sand
User Info.
"If U C Jordan" got loads more video play than "Space" ever did, but okay.
10:31 PM on 10/15/13
DevinDomino
FUCKyeah
User Info.
Which is Monday - a week from yesterday.
I'm sorry, dude. I read your first comment completely wrong. Apologies!
10:33 PM on 10/15/13
againtocarthage
User Info.
Past two releases have been a severe letdown, I have expressed this time and time again on the various AM threads...

PaT and the EP...would be better off if they never happened. I am all for AM getting the recog he deserves...when he writes another album at the same magnitude as his previous works.

Creating overproduced, autotuned drivel...should not be rewarded.

The way he mentioned his song writing process, wanting to just write music to get mass commercial appeal, is truly disheartening to someone who has followed him since the beginning.
05:13 AM on 10/16/13
TheZeroKid
I'm Not Holden Caulfield
User Info.
Love this album. Can't wait to pick this up on vinyl.
05:37 AM on 10/16/13
jpmalone4
5 Meowmeowbeenz
User Info.
For me, this album really improved with age and I still revisit it often. More so than Leaving Through the Window.
06:04 AM on 10/16/13
fightinirish217
Your love will be / safe with me
User Info.
Still listen to this pretty often, a very important album. As You Sleep, She Paints Me Blue, Ruthless probably my three favorites if I had to pick.
07:24 AM on 10/16/13
comj2103
User Info.
Down is the best SoCo song and I will fight anyone who says otherwise.
I aggre 100 % with you on the North album, with As you sleep close at the second place.
It's cliché, but Konstantine is the best SoCo song ever
08:28 AM on 10/16/13
quiksilver21k
User Info.
I was really curious what the rest of the band was up to, so did some research...pretty interesting results:

Josh (guitar) is a lawyer: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/joshua-p...ton/12/a22/756

It makes me so happy that he cites his time with Something Corporate on his Linkedin profile :)

William Tell (guitar) is getting a doctorate in law: http://www.linkedin.com/in/williamtell?trk=pub-pbmap

It would be SO awesome if Absolute Punk did a "where are they now" segment on bands like this - where the members ended up in careers so distant from music.
09:21 AM on 10/16/13
kmonkey2
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I was really curious what the rest of the band was up to, so did some research...pretty interesting results:

Josh (guitar) is a lawyer: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/joshua-p...ton/12/a22/756

It makes me so happy that he cites his time with Something Corporate on his Linkedin profile :)

William Tell (guitar) is getting a doctorate in law: http://www.linkedin.com/in/williamtell?trk=pub-pbmap

It would be SO awesome if Absolute Punk did a "where are they now" segment on bands like this - where the members ended up in careers so distant from music.

William Tell is also recently engaged to Lauren Conrad.

I'd be interested in a where are they now segment for band members who ended up doing something very different.
01:38 PM on 10/16/13
TheZeroKid
I'm Not Holden Caulfield
User Info.
I'd be interested in a where are they now segment for band members who ended up doing something very different.

I'd read a segment like that too. Get on it, AP.
03:35 PM on 10/16/13
baton
ftfmusic.net
User Info.
Down is the best SoCo song and I will fight anyone who says otherwise.

then you'd have to fight me! ..or not, I'm sorry, for a moment I forgot that it is indeed the best soco song! ;p

And this album is my favourite one of all time I think, 10 years, it'll be intense listening to it right now, I'll spin it on monday.
05:34 PM on 10/16/13
TRBMan
User Info.
hopefully this isn't breaking any rules. i've got some stuff on ebay that some people may like. yes, i know the prices are ridiculous, but that's why i enabled the best offer option. check em out!

Jack's Mannequin People and Things CD SIGNED Art book Postcards

Dear Jack DVD Signed Autographed Poster

Something Corporate Played in Space Signed Poster CD

shameless self promotion.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles