Username
Password
Drama News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 94.
07:01 PM on 10/15/13
Jake Jenkins
https://twitter.com/jakej654
User Info.
No way it's "his fault" he got kicked off the tour. People run their mouths, men do it more, artists do it more than others, and people in the rap/hip-hop scene do it the most. The appropriate response to a dis is to take the high road or dis right back on a track - creating a public shitfight ranks very low on the list of things you should consider okay to do.

If Drake unilaterally kicked another guy off his tour for saying he thinks he's a better musician, Future's going to win his lawsuit in a heartbeat and it won't be one of those "darn, the legal system trumped justice again" situations.
seems like you care about this way more than i do lol
07:04 PM on 10/15/13
TheDemosRock
What's a fuckass?
User Info.
seems like you care about this way more than i do lol
I get that a lot, but I really don't care very much... I just don't know how to convey "this sentiment is wrong and I want to explain why" without coming off as very passionately behind what I'm saying.

If you look at what I wrote, I really only said the same thing twice - Future didn't really do anything wrong and Drake's reported reaction approaches diva territory. I don't listen to anyone on this tour, but Future's lost wages and (more importantly) the lost exposure and future income are totally worth $1.5m if he's supporting Drake in arenas.
07:04 PM on 10/15/13
Spencer Control
Yeah I still burn from time to time
User Info.
Stupid.

Edit: TheDemosRock makes solid sense again.
07:09 PM on 10/15/13
TheDemosRock
What's a fuckass?
User Info.
Stupid.

Edit: TheDemosRock makes solid sense again.
I try.
07:26 PM on 10/15/13
dohare
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
two things, one - I wouldn't be excited to have someone tour with me if they've said negative things about my album, especially saying that they don't "hook you like I do" or whatever, that's straight up shit talking. I get what you guys are saying about being a diva, but if you've ever seen drake live he brings everyone on the tour out for a song with him, its a giant party, and I doubt he'd wanna go on the road and pretend like he's having a good time with someone that said something like that. he's on that tour to support drake, don't bite the hand that fucking feeds you.

second- I would assume there would be a clause in that contract that would allow drake to drop him at will. future is probably suing for lost wages, I doubt he'll get anything.

edit: also, they're rappers with egos, both as bloated as the other which lead to this conflict. I think its an equal reaction in the world of rap.
07:50 PM on 10/15/13
Sherrice
http://twitter.com/sherrice
User Info.
so we gots ouselves here a couple of oversenitive pussies.

came in here to say this pretty much.

drake's acting like a diva and future is just a shit talker and is suing.
08:02 PM on 10/15/13
aboyandhiscurse
praise the sun
User Info.
wait wait wait wait......

people like drake?
08:19 PM on 10/15/13
ECarp
User Info.
Hold on, you're staying home.
I can appreciate a fantastic comment when I see one. I won't let you feel like this went unnoticed.
08:22 PM on 10/15/13
Nick Le
Yeezy taught me.
User Info.
Hold on, you're staying home.

08:26 PM on 10/15/13
streetcar
User Info.
i love everyone acting like they wouldnt boot an artist talking shit about you/your music from your headlining tour.. Being successful enough to be able to pick who comes on YOUR tour is definitely something tons of artist wish they could do.. You break bread with someone youre cool with and you respect AND this isnt the first time future has ran his lame mouth about the dude drake.... This exact type of shit has happened in our scene many many times and i get it.
08:27 PM on 10/15/13
j4callen
User Info.
I don't think teaching a shit talker a lesson about who's putting money in whose pocket is overreacting.
08:43 PM on 10/15/13
Ryan Dennehy
THIS IS LIKE WATCHING MY PARENTS HAVE A DIVORCE
10:42 PM on 10/15/13
Jake Denning
User Info.
This is awesome, now I don't have to watch Future.
10:57 PM on 10/15/13
xjdizzle
User Info.
Drake blows anyway who cares...
11:11 PM on 10/15/13
signal to noise
User Info.
I don't think teaching a shit talker a lesson about who's putting money in whose pocket is overreacting.
THIS.

How you gonna shit talk the person that got you your gig? Not that what he said was valid anyway, NWTS destroys any shit Future puts out. But as far as 1.5 mil being nothing in comparison to what he would have got on that tour, oh well, boo hoo, you hop on a different tour in a month and get millions somehow else.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests