Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 46
05:47 AM on 10/16/13
Joey-Wan Kenobi
fourth and goal
User Info.
Adam's been sounding better recently. That last album cycle his voice was always shot to hell, and always doing acoustic versions to promote the album only made it more of an issue.
has adam changed his vocal style to a lower range that is more approachable to his voice nowadays?
06:03 AM on 10/16/13
projectmayhem16
keep cool, but care
User Info.
Whew! Like the song a lot.
07:19 AM on 10/16/13
comj2103
User Info.
Overall a good song. Much better than Flicker Fade.
But i was always hoping for more dual singing at eveyr new song they release, but feel a little disapointed at the end.
07:22 AM on 10/16/13
TheDemosRock
What's a fuckass?
User Info.
This is going to be a good record and I can't wait.
08:33 AM on 10/16/13
one eight two
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Honest question: why was New Again hated so much?
08:42 AM on 10/16/13
iAMhollyood315
Rest is for the dead
User Info.
Sounds like they are getting their groove back.
they are indeed. new song sounds great, also I saw them in Rochester saturday night on a whim and out of the 9 other times I've seen them, it was the best show since the time i saw them in 2003. I mean the other times were great, but the other night felt and sounded like the TBS I saw in 03
08:46 AM on 10/16/13
Privr005
User Info.
Nice seeing the love in this thread, I'm so used to everyone shitting on them anytime they do anything. I like all 3 of the new songs they've played, Went from cautiously optimistic about the new album to very damn excited
08:53 AM on 10/16/13
thirtyfourdays
Brandon
User Info.
it came out at the height of their popularity and followed probably their most radio friendly release. therefore more people could hate it when it didn't live up to the TBS expectations

i dig a lot of songs off new again but i get why some people didn't like it. i always take each record for what it is and try not to compare it to previous releases. especially with the rotating band members. it doesn't seem fair.

super stoked for the new album. just saw them in Stroudsburg on Monday and they were pretty awesome.
08:54 AM on 10/16/13
Mattylikesfilms
If You Dig Up The Dead...
User Info.
Studio version would probably sound cool.

Pretty much how I feel.

It's not hard to top their last record since (IMO) that was their worst record minus maybe 3 songs (El Paso is a jam).
09:14 AM on 10/16/13
im_FINK
Registered Member
User Info.
Nice seeing the love in this thread, I'm so used to everyone shitting on them anytime they do anything. I like all 3 of the new songs they've played, Went from cautiously optimistic about the new album to very damn excited

Bingo
10:20 AM on 10/16/13
woohoo!
There's so much room for activities
User Info.
There are almost no dual vocals. Matt Fazzi probably says less than 30 words on the whole album. I hate songs like Capital ME and Summer Man, but not because theyre about Fred. They were both pretty weak.
10:24 AM on 10/16/13
SuNDaYSTaR
[Pull The Trigger]
User Info.
Man, every new track I'm hearing gets me more excited for the new album.
10:50 AM on 10/16/13
tobuildabridge
Nope. Wrong.
User Info.
very excited. sounds like another great song. hopefully the record gets a release date and we get a single sooner rather than later.
10:55 AM on 10/16/13
PetitnaindesĪles
Kaneki-kun, BON APPÉTIT
User Info.
Reminds me a bit of Up Against during the verses and Where You Want To Be during the bridge. Promising. Besides that, concerning its structure it's interesting to hear another new song in 3/4.
10:56 AM on 10/16/13
slimfenix182
Registered Member
User Info.
has adam changed his vocal style to a lower range that is more approachable to his voice nowadays?
Perhaps? I'm not sure. There were a few songs on the last one that were probably pushing it. Smoking doesn't help either, he still did that last I checked too. His voice just seems to not hold up well to a normal touring schedule. He looked MUCH more fit in that official live recording they just put out, so we'll see if that makes a difference this time around possibly.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos