AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Sold! News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Secret Audio Club Launches Wax Packs Series 1

Posted by - 08:20 AM on 10/18/13
Secret Audio Club has launched pre-orders for Wax Packs Series 1, a series of 7" records packaged like baseball cards due out on January 28th. The first seres fraures new music, covers, live tracks, demos and acoustic renditions from the likes of Such Gold, Half Hearted Hero, Banquets, Austin Lucas, PJ Bond and more. Details can be found in the replies.

Displaying posts 1 - 8 of 8
08:21 AM on 10/18/13
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.

Secret Audio Club has revealed and launched pre orders for Wax Packs Series 1. Wax packs is 7" vinyl record series packaged like baseball cards. Wax Packs will be released on January 28th.

Featuring 10 different 7" records to collect with mix of new music, covers, live tracks, demos & acoustic renditions from: Such Gold, Austin Lucas, PJ Bond, Podacter, Arliss Nancy, Banquets, John Moreland, Half Hearted Hero, Broadcaster, Aspiga, Boxer, The Hundred Acre Woods, Gifthorse, Broken Field Runner, Casual, Crybaby, Marathon, Fire When Ready and Placeholder.

Each 7" is pressed on Black Vinyl, Color Vinyl (limited to 150) and hand numbered color vinyl (limited to just 50 copies). All 7"s are then placed in a jacket (identical artwork) and shrink wrapped to create random "packs".

Individual "packs" featuring one random 7" will be available at independent music stores nationwide. Sealed "boxes" are available directly from Secret Audio Club & up for pre-order today. Each box contains: 5 packs, one limited edition color vinyl, and a box topper trading card. You're guaranteed to get 5 different 7" records in each box. The box topper trading card features one of the bands in the series (collect all 20!) with a digital download code good for each song in the series.

Two promotional trading cards will be available (each with a unique code good for two songs from the series). One given out for free at our booth at THE FEST next week limited to just 300 copies. The 2nd promotional card will be available in non-sport update magazine in January.

Wax Packs is proudly manufactured and hand assembled in the United States of America.

Pre-order directly at secretaudioclub.com/products/waxpacks
Learn more about the series & hear tracks at waxpacks.us

Here is the vinyl checklist -
#1 Casual & Crybaby
#2 Austin Lucas & John Moreland
#3 Aspiga & Broadcaster
#4 Gifthorse & Broken Field Runner
#5 PJ Bond & Arliss Nancy
#6 Marathon & Fire When Ready
#7 Podacter & Banquets
#8 Placeholder & Such Gold
#9 Half Hearted Hero & Half Hearted Hero
#10 Boxer & The Hundred Acre Woods
08:27 AM on 10/18/13
codeseven
fucked tortured and discarded
User Info.
Just put in for a box last night. Can't wait!

Who does that song in the video promo?
08:30 AM on 10/18/13
secretaudioclub
User Info.
Thanks Buddy. If anyone has any questions, seriously send me an email. Store@SecretAudioClub.Com
09:00 AM on 10/18/13
himynameisjm
IM THE SHIT
User Info.
awesome idea!!
10:09 PM on 10/18/13
bdjac82
User Info.
This is freaking fantastic! I loved the rush I used to get when I opened a pack of baseball cards. This will be exciting to take part in. I'd also like to know what song is playing in the promo.
05:09 PM on 10/22/13
ACA
Next Show: Portugal. the Man @ NYC
User Info.
Thanks Buddy. If anyone has any questions, seriously send me an email. Store@SecretAudioClub.Com
Is the Podacter side the same songs as are here?

http://podacter.bandcamp.com/
03:14 PM on 10/29/13
blahblahbaby
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Is the Podacter side the same songs as are here?

http://podacter.bandcamp.com/
Nope, those three songs are going to be released on their EP.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos