Username
Password
Rise Records News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Rise Records
Inside AP.net

The Acacia Strain Announce New 7"

Posted by: Alex DiVincenzo (10/21/13)
The Acacia Strain will release a 7" featuring two new tracks - "Above" and "Below" - on December 3rd via Rise Records. Watch the lyric video for "Above" in the replies.

Displaying posts 1 - 11 of 11.
07:30 PM on 10/21/13
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
07:30 PM on 10/21/13
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
One of their better tracks in recent memory.
09:02 PM on 10/21/13
Simulcast
You can't kill us all
User Info.
I have to agree. I think DL got a little over-indulgent towards the end of his time with them.
10:16 PM on 10/21/13
nick_smizzle
@nick_smizzle
User Info.
so good
12:16 AM on 10/22/13
Jake Denning
@Jake_Denning
User Info.
This is flat out incredible. Well done, guys.
08:00 AM on 10/22/13
ZachMadeMeOdd
<("<) ^( " )^ (>")>
User Info.
I have to agree. I think DL got a little over-indulgent towards the end of his time with them.

The latest album was a better improvement over wormwood for sure. But no band I know did heavy music as well this band did with 3750 & the dead walk.
08:05 AM on 10/22/13
Simulcast
You can't kill us all
User Info.
The latest album was a better improvement over wormwood for sure. But no band I know did heavy music as well this band did with 3750 & the dead walk.

I hear you. I think The Dead Walk is the best album they've put out by a long shot. A little more polished than 3750 and the song structures are more cohesive in my opinion.
10:08 AM on 10/22/13
ZachMadeMeOdd
<("<) ^( " )^ (>")>
User Info.
I hear you. I think The Dead Walk is the best album they've put out by a long shot. A little more polished than 3750 and the song structures are more cohesive in my opinion.

When you listen to how raw and lightly produced that album is and then you play this, you can't help but have one of those "yeah it's good but it's nothing like the old stuff" moments. I will say this is the best Vincent has sounded in a few albums though. The musicianship reminded me of Continent.
01:41 PM on 10/22/13
hotrod
2 legit 2 quit
User Info.
When you listen to how raw and lightly produced that album is and then you play this, you can't help but have one of those "yeah it's good but it's nothing like the old stuff" moments. I will say this is the best Vincent has sounded in a few albums though. The musicianship reminded me of Continent.
DL from wormwood on was very original but the music was not as satisfying. I like death better than worm but its just very difficult to listen to. 3750 and dead walk are just flawless albums and continent worked very hard to compete with them and succeeded in many ways.

This sounds great but man do i miss those two step parts!
04:46 PM on 10/22/13
ZachMadeMeOdd
<("<) ^( " )^ (>")>
User Info.
DL from wormwood on was very original but the music was not as satisfying. I like death better than worm but its just very difficult to listen to. 3750 and dead walk are just flawless albums and continent worked very hard to compete with them and succeeded in many ways.

This sounds great but man do i miss those two step parts!

I'm hoping they'll have at least one more clap along before it's all over.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS