Username
Password
AP.net Related News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
AP.net Related
Inside AP.net

Less Than Jake and Suburban Legends Interview Questions

Posted by: Tony Pascarella (06/18/08)
I will be intereviewing both Suburban Legends and Less Than Jake this afternoon. Please post any questions you have for either band in the replies (and specify who it's for). Thanks!

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 59
06:29 AM on 06/18/08
WasteSomeTime
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Less Than Jake

Why aren't they playing warped tour this year since they normally play every other year?
06:32 AM on 06/18/08
Praetor
as we melt, let's make no noise.
User Info.
Might be easier to do two newsposts...just a suggestion.

Less Than Jake: Have you been looking at internet music forums for fans' reaction to GNV FLA? If so, how do you think it's been so far? What's your opinion on album leaks in general? Do you wish your album hadn't leaked?
06:45 AM on 06/18/08
Paulb-182
opentofire.bandcamp.com
User Info.
Less Than Jake

Any plans on bringing the LTJ and goldfinger tour to the UK this year, or just general touring at all in the uk? maybe the birmingham academy??
06:49 AM on 06/18/08
VoiceOfReason
VoiceOfReason
User Info.
Less Than Jake:
Are you guys coming to Pennsylvania anytime soon? The concert in Scranton last August was the best show I've ever been to.

also:
Any more plans for a remix CD like the B sides remix?
06:55 AM on 06/18/08
JimmyIymmiJ
Go on, give up, you'll never win...
User Info.
Suburban Legends:
I keep seeing new album this summer. When is it coming out? And word on the street is you're going back to your roots and bringing back the ska. Is this for real?
07:33 AM on 06/18/08
Tony Pascarella
User
User Info.
Might be easier to do two newsposts...just a suggestion.

Less Than Jake: Have you been looking at internet music forums for fans' reaction to GNV FLA? If so, how do you think it's been so far? What's your opinion on album leaks in general? Do you wish your album hadn't leaked?
Not when it's only going to be up for a few hours.
07:35 AM on 06/18/08
bigrockusa
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Less Than Jake:

In "Does the Lion city still roar" we hear more horns than we've heard over the last couple of releases. Do you plan on going back the way of the horns in your songs? Do you plan on going back to a more Ska like sound with this new album?
07:36 AM on 06/18/08
Smash Adams
Ain't no thing like me, except me
User Info.
suburban legends- how much would it take to get you to release an ep of your disney covers?
08:06 AM on 06/18/08
Guitar108
User Info.
LTJ: Who is Scott Farcas?
08:18 AM on 06/18/08
dodge_3001
User Info.
ltj:
can you explain who malachi richter is? i think i read in an article that he was a big music mougle in chicago, but i'm too not sure.
08:44 AM on 06/18/08
fallingapart101
fallingapart1016
User Info.
Suburban Legends:
You guys have been around for awhile and gone through a lot i.e. deaths and robbery. Will you guys ever sign to a record company or just stay DIY and release albums yourself and just have fun?

Less Than Jake:
Will you sign anyone else to Sleep It Off Records like Suburban Legends or Punchline or is this label just for you guys?
09:15 AM on 06/18/08
ltjska04
Last one out of Liberty City
User Info.
For LTJ:

How did Scott from Reel Big Fish become part of the recording of GNV FLA? Were you planning on using him from the start or was it something that developed from your tour with RBF? Can we look forward to any more LTJ/RBF collaborations?
09:28 AM on 06/18/08
Tony
Fuckface Extraordinaire
User Info.
LTJ: Who is Scott Farcas?

The name came from the bully in A Christmas Story. As for who it's about, it's probably a pseudonym for someone they actually know (like Johnny Quest).
09:36 AM on 06/18/08
IanIsSuperRad
Wrecktheplacefantastic
User Info.
For LTJ:

How much label interference was there while recording your last two albums? (Anthem & IWTOC)

and also for LTJ:

How was being on a major lable during Losing Streak and Hello Rockview different from being on a major label during Anthem and IWTOC?
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests