AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
All American Rejects News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
All American Rejects
Inside AP.net

Tyson Ritter (The All American Rejects) To...

Posted by: Jason Tate (10/28/13)
Tyson Ritter, the frontman for The All American Rejects, will be performing the new song "Air" on the November 7th episode of Parenthood. The singer has secured a recurring role on the show as Oliver Rome.

Displaying posts 1 - 8 of 8
10:34 AM on 10/28/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
Press ReleaseTyson Ritter, bassist, lyricist and frontman of The All-American Rejects combines his musical and acting skills on the NBC hit drama Parenthood. Ritter, who has landed a recurring role as Oliver Rome, will perform “Air” on the November 7th episode. Written and recorded by Tyson Ritter and produced by Grammy-nominated producer Greg Wells (The All-American Rejects, Adele, Katy Perry and One Republic), “Air” will be released digitally on November 5th.

“It was a long tour in Europe that started this song. It stayed with me because I've never written a song on the road before, but somehow this one found me there. It was special. It was the first time I had ever written and recorded a song by myself,” said Ritter. “It sat in my hard drive for eight months until one day the song somehow naturally found a moment to be released. As soon as I found out I had been cast, I immediately played ‘Air’ for the creator of the show, Jason Katims. He really seemed to dig the vibe of the tune and some weeks later he found a moment for the song to be placed in the show!”

In addition to his recurring role on Parenthood, you will also be able to catch Tyson when The All-American Rejects perform in Las Vegas at the pre-race concert for the Rock’N Roll Marathon on November 17, 2013.

Since forming in Stillwater, Oklahoma in 1999, The All-American Rejects have released four studio albums: their platinum self-titled debut, featuring the breakthrough hit “Swing Swing,” followed by 2005’s double-platinum Move Along, which spawned the Top 10 hits “It Ends Tonight,” “Dirty Little Secret,” and “Move Along,” as well as the gold-certified When The World Comes Down, featuring the 4-million seller “Gives You Hell,” and their 2012 release, KIDS IN THE STREET. The All-American Rejects, which includes lead singer, lyricist, and bassist Tyson Ritter, guitarist Nick Wheeler, rhythm guitarist Mike Kennerty and drummer Chris Gaylor, have sold more than 4 million albums and 16 million singles worldwide.

11:17 AM on 10/28/13
theintention
It's like Meow-Schwitz in here.
User Info.
My girlfriend was watching this last night. He plays an arrogant douche canoe frontman. It's fantastic.
11:51 AM on 10/28/13
Slangster
Kill the lights, I've seen too much
User Info.
Not bad, but I could see this getting REALLY annoying on repeated listens. Glad its a solo song and not an AAR song.
11:58 AM on 10/28/13
guitarguy211
The Starship Renegade
User Info.
Song is cool.

May have to watch a few episodes of Parenthood to check this out - good for him. Need more AAR though :)
12:06 PM on 10/28/13
herestoyoufla
Still starin' down the sun
User Info.
Wow, i like this wayyy more than i thought i would.
12:33 PM on 10/28/13
Anton Djamoos
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I love the show Parenthood.

I'm almost 30. Man, I'm old.
05:09 PM on 10/28/13
jasonmeowz
Infinitycat
User Info.
it was probs the point but regardless i fucking hated his charcter on parenthood.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests