Username
Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 38 of 38
05:37 PM on 11/06/13
randys950
@randys950
User Info.
This album is a good surprise and shits all over Crash Love and Decemberunderground... at least.
decemberundergroud had kill caustic. which is afi's best song. STS is their best album however
05:58 PM on 11/06/13
Conrad89
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
So, to clarify, you think Black Sails was as bad/worse than this, but the albums in between were better?
I wouldn't say Black Sails is bad or worse than Burials, but yes, I liked their previous four albums best.
06:09 PM on 11/06/13
jpmalone4
5 Meowmeowbeenz
User Info.
I guess this review is an interesting perspective from someone who isn't familiar with the rest of their catalogue, but honestly I revisited Black Sails and Art of Drowning after listening to Burials earlier and it made me dislike this album even more.

They really aren't even the same band anymore. Best I can hope for at this point is for them to do "PAX AM Days" type deal
06:27 PM on 11/06/13
superBMRuth
sheeeeeeeeeeeeeit
User Info.
Score is too high, but in your defense this is your first AFI album.
06:29 PM on 11/06/13
superBMRuth
sheeeeeeeeeeeeeit
User Info.
I guess this review is an interesting perspective from someone who isn't familiar with the rest of their catalogue, but honestly I revisited Black Sails and Art of Drowning after listening to Burials earlier and it made me dislike this album even more.

They really aren't even the same band anymore. Best I can hope for at this point is for them to do "PAX AM Days" type deal
I agree, you really have to appreciate the long history of evolution their sound has had, I still like this album but its only better than CrashLove
07:16 PM on 11/06/13
AReiss
Coffee & Cigarettes Clothing Co.
User Info.
I've been a longtime AFI fan here. I was pretty disappointed with this album at first (still not too keen on I hope you suffer), but I kept coming back to a couple tracks and eventually I had to listen to the full album again and again and again and I can safely say I believe this is their best album in 10 years. "Wild" at first definitely struck me as trying too hard to grab EDM fans or some shit, but even now I'm into it. I can see how people can be disappointed by it, but I think it's worth a couple re-visits.
03:26 AM on 11/07/13
eaglejak
Exhale you, inhale the rest
User Info.
Personally, I really like Heart Stops.
02:24 PM on 11/07/13
Steeeve Perry
Pushin' th' little daisies
User Info.
decemberundergroud had kill caustic. which is afi's best song. STS is their best album however
How can Kill Caustic be AFI's best song when scientifically, mathematically and just plain logically God Called In Sick Today is AFI's best song?

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos